How many partners have you had SEX with?

D

deleted3782

I have kept a list...

Gave a blowjob only...3
Received a blowjob only...7
Gave and received blowjobs...15
Anal*...3
Vaginal...2
Total...30

Interestingly, 10 of those were in a two-year span!
*includes a time I woke up drunk to find a guy sitting on my dick and sex was aborted quickly

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, four is yon/shi depending on what you are counting. It can be a complex language sometimes. I wish we had Japanese in high school, I would've taken that in a heartbeat. I plan on taking it in college at some point.

Unfortunately we didn't learn much. We weren't pushed hard enough. Most of the kids in my class still hadn't learned hiragana after 2 years :rolleyes:. But I can't say much, considering I couldn't even remember how to pronounce the number four!

Thank you. :smile: The woman who took it is 30. :tongue:

Ah, you found yourself an older woman :biggrin1:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I have kept a list...

Gave a blowjob only...3
Received a blowjob only...7
Gave and received blowjobs...15
Anal*...3
Vaginal...2
Total...30

Interestingly, 10 of those were in a two-year span!
*includes a time I woke up drunk to find a guy sitting on my dick and sex was aborted quickly
Dear Diary . . . :wink: ....Maybe you need to get out more.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tend to call it sex only if it's penetrative... but might as well give the full list.

Anal: 4
Vaginal: 0 (Not for lack of trying with my last gf unless if my finger counts...)
BJs/HJs: 8
Total Number of People: 8

D

deleted261936

chicks - 6
dudes - 2 (only oral/hj though)

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I am afraid that I am a slut. I am also older and lived through the sexual revolution and went to many parties in the 60's that were really orgies. I have also lived in several cities.

Women--7
Men--At least 200--probably more--mostly as bottom. I still go to local adult bookstores and movies and have anonymous sex with 8-10 men a week. Usually giving blowjobs and sometimes being fucked in the ass.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Kind of a silly question, but OK. I'm not sure as I haven't been keeping count, but probably 150-200. Used to go to sex parties a lot, but not so much now. However, I still tend to fall for the next sexy woman I meet. Guess it might be a few more than 200.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I am afraid that I am a slut. I am also older and lived through the sexual revolution and went to many parties in the 60's that were really orgies. I have also lived in several cities.

Women--7
Men--At least 200--probably more--mostly as bottom. I still go to local adult bookstores and movies and have anonymous sex with 8-10 men a week. Usually giving blowjobs and sometimes being fucked in the ass.

Thinking it over, my male relationships have to be much higher than 200. Even though I do 8 to 10 men a week, some of these are repeats. I really have no idea how many men. I have been sucking dick and having others fuck me for 46 years. 200 would just be 5 a year. It is rare that I don't have 8-10 a week and have done that all 46 years. It is not unusual for me to go to a gay hangout park/restroom), stay 8 or 10 hours, and have between 5 and 10 guys fuck me or have me blow them or both in one day. That doesn't happen every day.

Reactions: Eric2450
D

deleted298367

About 6 guys anal... maybe 3 more just bjs, and no girls to date. I think I'm secretly saving myself on that half for someone special... who's on the other side of the country at the moment :( We almost did last spring though :p

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
With 30 sexual partners...I've gotten out quite enough. I should stay in more and keep a diary.
Oh, see I read it as a tally of your total number of sexual encounters, not your total number of partners.
At any rate, it's largely a function of how long you've been at it, what you're comfortable with,
and what makes you happy, isn't it? Who's to judge? I was just teasing. :wink:

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
Number of unique partners -- right? Not number of instances of sex.

Female vaginal: 24
Female Anal: 2
Male oral (provided by me): 9
Male anal (I bottomed): 6
Female masturbation (on a domestic flight): 1
Female masturbation general (not included in any other category): 5
Multiple partners with me inserting: 4
Group sex scenes with me watching/being watched/public nudity: hundreds
Solo masturbation (including in group/public): Thousands

Biggest cock sucked: An honest 8X6 (at least)
Biggest cock taken up my ass: 8X6
Best pussy by nationality: Jewish. Read: I LOVE Jews. (Finance student)
Most consistently awesome pussy by nationality: Asian (EASILY)
Most intense orgasm produced by female by nationality: Chinese
Most overrated hotness: Blond women.
Painfully hardest cock sucked or fucked: African American

Nationalities fucked, sucked or jerked off:

American Indian
African American
Italian
Irish
Gernman
Israeli
Saudi
Indian
Chinese
Japanese
Cambodian
Jamaican
British
Taiwanese

This is a half ass list that surely misses a lot of people whom I won't take the time to remember.

What does this list mean to me? Nothing. I'm still young and FELL like I have missed out on so much. I don't feel like I've done enough.

But, we're living in a world where to me the safest thing to do is to jerk off with people. There are so many diseases and so many reasons why putting up Wilt Chamberlin type numbers is a prescription for suicide. I just don't care to take advantage of offers to have my dick sucked (a statistic I didn't mention).

To me, whether the number is 1 or 1000 is unimportant to anyone except the holder of that number.