How many partners have you had SEX with?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That makes four of us now!

All you have to do to have sex, is to project an air of fun and confidence. Trust me on this one, you virgin, you -- women smell insecurity and emotional neediness and run like hell the other way. Just do a great acting job -- go out there amongst the women and pretend you believe in yourself and you know how to show her a good time. They will fall for you, trust me.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All you have to do to have sex, is to project an air of fun and confidence. Trust me on this one, you virgin, you -- women smell insecurity and emotional neediness and run like hell the other way. Just do a great acting job -- go out there amongst the women and pretend you believe in yourself and you know how to show her a good time. They will fall for you, trust me.

Next time we have a woman around that's single I'll try to keep that in mind. I still think they'd rather have someone that's "sexy" but....heh. What have I got to lose at this point?

sexpacboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I cant count , i could average. I have had a least 2 guys a day maybe 5 times a week which I think could be 50 a year or so from the age of about 15. i am now 44. What a fuckin slag but I do have a compulsion

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Next time we have a woman around that's single I'll try to keep that in mind. I still think they'd rather have someone that's "sexy" but....heh. What have I got to lose at this point?
Your virginity. :wink:

p.s. Most everybody has sex, even people who aren't "sexy", even ugly people, and you're not ugly. There are other things at work here, and you know it. Find out what they are, why you're letting them work against you, and how to overcome them. Or just continue to wallow in self pity if you think that works better for you.

Last edited:

Ururu18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I only have sex in while in a relationship, so only one woman. I was going out with this other girl who would've bedded, but she raised so many red flags I quit her in like 3 weeks.