How many passive-aggressive posts does a guy have to make before he goes on ignore?

Good to know I had him pegged from the get go and his multiple trolling threads ideally should have stayed at zero replies and disappeared over to page 2 and died natural deaths.
*shrugs shoulders*
I can't speak for anyone else but I think he got thrown a few bones simply because the site is so darn dead.

I can't be arsed to put him on the ignore or make any comment on his threads but at least watching a human train wreck dig his hole deeper is the only real amusement going at the moment.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good to know I had him pegged from the get go and his multiple trolling threads ideally should have stayed at zero replies and disappeared over to page 2 and died natural deaths.
*shrugs shoulders*
I can't speak for anyone else but I think he got thrown a few bones simply because the site is so darn dead.

I can't be arsed to put him on the ignore or make any comment on his threads but at least watching a human train wreck dig his hole deeper is the only real amusement going at the moment.

I always hope for the best in people. I know. I know. I should know better by now.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know how many posts, but it takes about three hours. ;)

tootsie-pop-owl.jpg

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
*shrugs shoulders*

Indeed. His passive aggressive misogyny was poorly disguised and constructed. I thought to myself, this attention seeker rookie doesn't stand a fart's chance in the wind if one of the ladies gets bored and decides to crack open one of the half a dozen maturity challenged threads that languished for days untouched mid table.

I posted simply as to not be left out of the high jinks that I knew would ensue. To be honest I sort of felt like a guest at a bachelorette party commenting on a gag gift intended to be worn on the bride-to-be's future husband's penis. The jokes sort of write themselves as the gag gift/thread/OP made it so very easy.

You ever see a fight in which one guy is getting the absolute crap knocked out of him but keeps getting up and going back for more to the point that the people once egging on and cheering for violence are so repulsed by the amount of blood, damage, and ungodly flesh "smacks!" of fist to face punches they are pleading for the loser to stop. Even the guy who whooping his ass is saying, "Dude, just walk away" as some flip loudmouth bitch who caused the fight in the first place jumps about hysterically screaming, "Stop, stop, someone call 911, you're going to kill him, stop!!!"

Yeah, I have a feeling it will get to that point with this one. Considering how prolific and naively unaware he is I feel this guy's face will be fucking hamburger and he'll still be coming thinking to himself he's somehow outwitted us and still capable of scoring that miracle knock out punch having swallowed half of his teeth and with both his eyes swollen shut.

And is joined by another.

It's like a LPSG version of Dumb and Dumber or a rehashed shitty sequel of Death by Mod.

They just don't make trolls they way they use to.

Reactions: 950483

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And is joined by another.

It's like a LPSG version of Dumb and Dumber or a rehashed shitty sequel of Death by Mod.

They just don't make trolls they way they use to.

Yeah, that last one's an interesting case. Forum member for 7 years. Makes about 2 posts a year either looking for people to fuck his wife, or screaming about gay people. He's not so much passive-aggressive as straight up aggressive though.

Reactions: 950483

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think all the active gay men on the site should leave some lovely comments on his pictures. ;)

lol,I dropped a friendly note on one of them a week or so back. It's hard not to taunt homophobes.

She shoots.....she scores!

*standing ovation*

Dayham...I'm cheering that effort!!