How many passive-aggressive posts does a guy have to make before he goes on ignore?

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
oh yeah, he even singled out people of particular interest during his looney tunes rant

i would have screen captured it... but y'all know how much trouble that's gotten me into
;):cool::p:rolleyes:

I knew the powers that be would take it down so I copied it. I'm surprised he only got a temporary ban. The old dude who use to police this place would have 86ed him permanently for a tenth of what he said. Hell, the dude threatened to kill people.

If anyone would like to read how mister cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs plans to do you in, he names names, PM me and I'll send it to you. Maybe post it up in your Ladies group off board as a public record in case one of us meets a violent untimely end by way of "AK" shots to the "head". Haha.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ah...Pecker the Protecktor. Or was it Nudie the Nullifier? Either way, no one held a gun to the head of the members....

Good times, good times...

I knew the powers that be would take it down so I copied it. I'm surprised he only got a temporary ban. The old dude who use to police this place would have 86ed him permanently for a tenth of what he said. Hell, the dude threatened to kill people.

If anyone would like to read how mister cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs plans to do you in, he names names, PM me and I'll send it to you. Maybe post it up in your Ladies group off board as a public record in case one of us meets a violent untimely end by way of "AK" shots to the "head". Haha.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, why do you all always jump to conclusions?
The thread was reported, then it has to be looked into and ALL Moderators have to come and vote in the matter before any action can be taken.
Since it was the weekend and us Moderators have a real life as well, it took a bit of time for all to vote.
And who said this guy was temp banned? I am not even sure how that came up.
The dude has been banned for good.

Glad to hear/read it.

Call me cynical but I don't think we've seen the last of him though.
When he discovers he can no longer log in my gut feeling is he'll
create another account.
He's a lad with a lot to say and obviously hasn't finished saying it yet.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then he'll be banned again as a returning banned member. Good thing we can track IPs.

Glad to hear/read it.

Call me cynical but I don't think we've seen the last of him though.
When he discovers he can no longer log in my gut feeling is he'll
create another account.
He's a lad with a lot to say and obviously hasn't finished saying it yet.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Returning banned member is always an immediate Ban, without any other Votes needed. Just like an underage user is.

So a single moderator has the power to Deep 6 a returning banned member without a full staff vote?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am usually here weekends, I have no life! :p
Poor Pandora...*pets pretty Pandora's head*. But it's appreciated. Very much. You may not feel like it is, but it truly is.

Thank you for making the bad man go away. :)

And for all the other various crapola you have to deal with.