How many people are on your ignore list?

How many people are currently on your ignore list?

• Fewer than Zero

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • Zero

Votes: 86 62.3%
  • One

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • Two to Five

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Six to Ten

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Eleven to Twenty-Five

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Twenty-Six to Fifty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fifty-One to Two Hundred and Fifty

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Two Hundred and Fifty-One to One Million

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I ignore everyone here

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't even know who you are.
That doesn't seem to matter much. I mean the guy that wrote, "...novice_btm is an uptight queen that thinks he knows everything and needs a good spanking. Can they ban me for that?" about me, didn't know me either. The weird thing was, that his name looked vaguely familiar to me, and when I saw it, actually had a favorable impression of him. So... :confused:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Novy, when you coming to dinner? I made manicotti. Don't bring booze, I'd be embarrassed if I got drunk.
I didn't even know we lived close. So what happens when you drink? Do you get like DJG?

Currently, I don't have anyone on my ignore list, but there are two that I'm considering. I think two concurrent users is the highest number my ignore list has ever seen. Typically, it's at zero, with the occasional one person landing on it.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I didn't even know we lived close. So what happens when you drink? Do you get like DJG?

Currently, I don't have anyone on my ignore list, but there are two that I'm considering. I think two concurrent users is the highest number my ignore list has ever seen. Typically, it's at zero, with the occasional one person landing on it.

Well, I cut up lots. I laugh a ton, and I get vulgar. Plus, who knows what else I'd do. So no. I don't drink.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and if you would like to post their names, do so.

on my ignore list: none. I haven't felt the need to use it, I can just ignore people on my own.

(I stole this idea from Lex's post on another thread.)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None, I had Viking on ignore for a while but I wanted to read something he'd said in a thread, I didn't put him on ignore because I didn't like him, just the opposite, but I'd become so sick of seeing a nice guy putting himself down all the time.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have any in my ignore list . I simply choose to ignore the posts of the members that I don't like. :smile::smile:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now if the question was how many people on here I hate....that's a different story, if there was a hate button at least 2 people would be on it (when I see their avatar I cringe) . My "dislike" button would be almost full.:biggrin1:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now if the question was how many people on here I hate....that's a different story, if there was a hate button at least 2 people would be on it. My "dislike" button would be almost full.:biggrin1:
Yes I don't like many people here , many are mean , I would have to destroy them with my power of the dark side!!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

RU8plusinNE?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Didn't even know you could do it. Don't really plan on adding anyone now that I do.

But you have me curious to know if I'm on somebodies now.

Thanks, ha.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i'll be honest, i had hungdavid on my ignore list. I was having a day where i was being a bitch and i shouldnt have blown up like that. I was just tired of seeing him post a 100 times a day is all. i should have dealt with it better.

I had Lafever on ignore at one point and Seahorses for obvious reasons. No one is on ignore anymore.