How many people are on your ignore list?

How many people are currently on your ignore list?

• Fewer than Zero

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • Zero

Votes: 86 62.3%
  • One

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • Two to Five

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Six to Ten

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Eleven to Twenty-Five

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Twenty-Six to Fifty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fifty-One to Two Hundred and Fifty

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Two Hundred and Fifty-One to One Million

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I ignore everyone here

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'll be honest, i had hungdavid on my ignore list. I was having a day where i was being a bitch and i shouldnt have blown up like that. I was just tired of seeing him post a 100 times a day is all. i should have dealt with it better.

I had Lafever on ignore at one point and Seahorses for obvious reasons. No one is on ignore anymore.
You can put me in your ignore list any time you want , is cool . I never take these things personal . :smile::smile::smile:

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I did have one person - can't remember his name - because he would post rude and unnecessary comments. I removed him when I noticed that he had regained his sanity.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, there is the ignore list for people who I really don't want to even interact with or find personally bothersome and the "mental ignore list" for people whose posts I seldom bother to read. Often, someone will go from one list to the other.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I finally hit ten this past week. I think some of them aren't even active on the board anymore. And sometimes I would take one or two off, thinking that they said something pretty cool in a response, then they'd just show ass again and go right back on the list.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I have three on my ignore list. No point drawing attention to them as that is what they seem to like. Most are there due to rude sexual comments and they kept sending them after I asked them to politely quit.