How many people different people you had sex with?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ala Bill Clinton...do bj's count as "sex"? If the don't I'm still a slut...If they do I'm an even bigger slut. :p

Javierdude22: Mark, like I said: It is probable, and I do believe that on average Bi and gay men have more sexual partners but I doubt the numbers are thát different. Straight people have a tendency to lie more about those issues. I sure as hell would like to know the research methods used in those polls.

tommy8.5

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Guys , I have to say I find this one easy and I could probably answer for most of the guys over the age of 30, and if they are Bi or gay all of them. Yes of course we have had more than 13 partners, Sex is free and really enjoyable, so why ration it or your partners unless you are in a heavy relationship. Regards Quality Street. (made for sharing )

Slutbunny: I do find that gay guys have more partners then straight men. This probably due too many reasons. One, guys are always ready and willing for sex, no matter what time or the place. Two, you can't get guys pregnant. Three, most people feel that you can have gay sex without condoms because of reason #2. Now, I know that's stupid, but a lot of people aren't educated with Sex ed. and other believe. "nah, i could never catch an std. not me!'

Straight sex is a lot more complicated. Condoms are quite important if you can't control your orgasm, not all girls willingly have sex and its just plain harder to get women in the bed then men! :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Slutbunny@May 28 2004, 09:41 PM
One, guys are always ready and willing for sex, no matter what time or the place. ... Three, most people feel that you can have gay sex without condoms because of reason #2.
I don't think that most men, gay or straight, are always ready and willing for sex. I'm not. Besides time and place, a suitable partner can prove to be a stumbling block. I'll admit to being rather promiscuous, but I'm still particular in my choice of partners. And MOST people feel that you can have sex without a condom because there's no chance of pregnancy??? :wacko: MOST gay men that I know aren't idiots; ALL of us have heard of AIDS. I have never had anal intercourse without a condom ... not even my first time. Most of my friends ... if not all ... always use condoms as well.

Javierdude22:
Originally posted by Slutbunny@May 28 2004, 09:41 PM
not all girls willingly have sex and its just plain harder to get women in the bed then men! :D
Yes I'm very sorry to disagree with you as well on this. I have indeed heard little of gay men not knowing about STD's. In western society there is no escaping sexual education on t.v. , radio, schools, clubs etc. Denial or having lost touch with reality does not equal un informed.

Some guys maybe always willing to have sex but not all. Some girls the same. My dick doesn't do the thinking, my head does and it reacts to a lot more than just raging hormones.

The quoted comment: (funny detail that you added 'willingly' btw) It depends...I bet I can get women into bed easier than men can with me!

It's all a matter of perspective, and we simply tend to look things from our own perspective. The world is a lot wider than that.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
At this point, everyone's heard of AIDS, Whopper. I doubt you could say to anyone "Numerous sex partners without a condom is a quick way to AIDS" without someone saying "No shit?" Even a five-year-old will respond with those two words. Anymore, anyone who does just that is simply a bug-chaser.

Any more, I've learned that fidelity's easier than condoms. At least for my size. And I stay away from anal.

dcbulgefreak: a gay guy here. i've probably had over 400 partners in my 40 years on earth. about 10-15 pct involved intercourse.

i agree that, ON AVERAGE, gay guys end up having more partners than straight men. nothing wrong with that, just play safe. ;-)

tracksuitboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Slutbunny@May 28 2004, 10:41 PM
I do find that gay guys have more partners then straight men. This probably due too many reasons. One, guys are always ready and willing for sex, no matter what time or the place. Two, you can't get guys pregnant. Three, most people feel that you can have gay sex without condoms because of reason #2. Now, I know that's stupid, but a lot of people aren't educated with Sex ed. and other believe. "nah, i could never catch an std. not me!'

Straight sex is a lot more complicated. Condoms are quite important if you can't control your orgasm, not all girls willingly have sex and its just plain harder to get women in the bed then men! :D
Twaddle (on practically all counts).

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Slutbunny@May 28 2004, 02:41 PM
I do find that gay guys have more partners then straight men. This probably due too many reasons. One, guys are always ready and willing for sex, no matter what time or the place. Two, you can't get guys pregnant. Three, most people feel that you can have gay sex without condoms because of reason #2. Now, I know that's stupid, but a lot of people aren't educated with Sex ed. and other believe. "nah, i could never catch an std. not me!'

While I will agree that gay men (myself included) tend to be somewhat promiscuous, you've got the reasons all wrong.

The myth about gay men being always ready and willing is just that, a myth. I first heard it from the pulpit of the Baptist church, where the Rev. McGuiness told us that gay men have sex constantly, and must be constantly ready, stealing off whenever they meet, having an average of 6 anonymous partners a night! This was right-wing bullshit contrived to offend straight vanilla people into being horrified over gay sex, to justify their bigotry.

As far as pregnancy, the basis of the sexual revolution in the 60s and 70s was that women were put in control over pregnancy through the pill, effectively removing concern over pregnancy as a straight sex issue. As such, the use, or lack of use, of condoms really has little to do with pregnancy issues. Lots of people use alternate forms of contraception, and given the modern alternatives, condoms are actually one of the less effective means of birth control available today.

I also doubt that fear of disease is a significant factor in determining how much sex a person (gay or straight) has, no more than fear of having a car crash on the freeway is a factor in determining if you are going to go out Saturday night or not. Under special circumstances (person known as a slut; bad ice on the road), it may influence your decision; normally, it does not. The risks are there, and you deal with them in your own personal way, ranging from meticulous "safe sex" to just not caring. So long as you can find someone else who uses the same means for dealing, it makes no difference to you.

I also seriously doubt that straight sex is more complicated. That sounds like a feeble rationalization from someone that isn't getting any. Think about it. Given that the population is perhaps 90% straight, and 10% gay, statistically it is a lot easier for straight people to meet up. Unless you are fortunate enough to live in a gay neighborhood, two people pulled out of a crowd at random are only about 1% likely to be both gay, but 80% likely to be both straight. Hence, stumbling upon a compatible partner seems a lot easier if you are straight. For straight people, it's obvious who to approach, the big question being is he/she taken already (not that this stops some people). In the gay situation, the first question is if he is gay or not; then we get on to the "is he taken" factor.

Further, unless you live in a gay neighborhood, gays have a much more complicated time publicly expressing interest. If a single straight woman sees a cute guy in the supermarket, she has little to loose in expressing intrest in a polite, subtle, publicly-acceptable way. The worst that will happen is he will decline, or perhaps flash his wedding band. Even if the guy is gay, nothing nasty is likely to happen. So, such advances are generally safe (unless his wife is looking at the moment), and are acceptable by community standards. On the other hand, if a gay man sees the same cute guy, he's got a lot to worry about. First of all, is the cute guy gay? Statistics say probably no, so he has to hope his "gaydar" is well calibrated. What if he makes a mistake, and the guy is straight and offended? The result could be a nasty and humiliating public scene. Even if the guy is gay, and is interested, it may be very uncomfortable to show such intrest among the straight public, who may not approve. Further, one or both may be closted, and feel the need (for example, due to career) to remain that way. So, the gay guy has a lot to loose, and may be reluctant to express interest outside of limited "safe" places.

One of the consequences of this is that some gay men often encounter other men in highly sexually charged "safe" locations, such as meat-rack bars (or even the woods behind the truck stop), rather than in less sexual contexts. This may be one of the contributing factors towards promiscuity. There are additional factors as well. Society at large sends the message that gay relationships are "wrong" or "abnormal," leading some less secure gay men to be closeted, or to be confused or shamed. However, the need to have sex is very basic, and will be fulfilled one way or another. If you must stay in the closet, or deal with a shame issue imposed by straight society, it's often easier to do so without a steady partner, which means you may turn to a series of quick tricks instead. Finally, I will grant that men and women regard sex differently. As such, promiscuous behavior is probably better accepted by men than by women. Nevertheless, given all the contortions gay men have to go through, it seems a stretch to think they have an easier time at sex.

LoveGirl: Anal sex, of any combination of genders is wrong not only biblically but naturally. I don't care whether or not people have sex with one another but I don't want them expressing it in public. Low cut jeans and bikinis and stuff is exhibitionism in it's accepted form. Can't even turn on the tv without there being less than 4/7 channels that show an overly reavealing piece of clothing on a live person. There is very few places in america that you can do what you want to do without being barraged unwillingly by public displays of sexuality. I just want to be able to walk down a street to go to an everyday place without seeing women and young girls (as young as around 6 ive seen) in sexually revealing clothes. They don't realize they are forcing their sexuality upon others. I feel that gay people have a right to be gay just like straight people have a right to be straight, although neither should force their sexuality upon any gender. I'm not saying we go Iraqi and cover all the women up so they can't be seen, I'm just saying women and men shouldn't feel they have to flaunt ever part of their body to have a chance for a date. Comon people only prostitutes need to do that. Anyway while I've been gaining hate mail while people read this I am happily tucked away in my house sipping tea and watching safe shows *like* some conservative moron. I'm not conservative but I feel that people should have to allow a level of sexuality in their lives that is comfortable to them not what other people think they would allow if they had the choice. Plus while people try to be hermits and live in their homes so they don't have to see whores throw themselves everywhere, they get insulted and treated like dirt just because of their opinion. I don't think this is right. I think exhibitionism is another level of promiscuity, one that should be gotten rid of. I see all these gay pride parades and stuff on the news. If you are straight FINE! if you are gay FINE! I don't want to hear about it unless I ask or go into a position willingly that would logically lead to knowing...OMG I hate america...if I could convince Michael and our friends to leave with us I would. I'm sick of it jesus. And btw I hate Bush with a passion, just so you know...Okay I'm done spewing garbage sorry if I offended anyone, bye.

Javierdude22: Well...that seemed to come from the bottom of you heart ey Lovegirl?

Well, I agree on some counts with you, although I do think people nowadays are not pressing their sexuality on others anymore. In the 60 ies this was definately the case since they needed to make a statement, but now people wear clothing out of simple personal preference, comfort, or cultural influences. As much as you enjoy not exposing too much, some people feel comfortable wearing it. It is not a call for attention or projecting a sexual imgae, but it simply looks nice. In summer I can see the comfort argument jumping in...hell, I drop the shirt every now and then as well in hot and humid summer Holland. Otherwise it's unbearable.

Btw, for all the people sending hatemail to anyone because they post their personal opinions: you're kind of sad. Next time send them to me, i'll have a fitting reply for you.