how many people have suffered some sort of abuse?

i have

• Total voters

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking at the choices offered I would have to say no I was not. The only thing that could possibly be construed was verbal abuse regarding religious beliefs and sexual preferences from a professional superior. ( I put him in his place and it stopped) I pointed out that there were laws prohibiting such outbursts.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looking at the choices offered I would have to say no I was not. The only thing that could possibly be construed was verbal abuse regarding religious beliefs and sexual preferences from a professional superior. ( I put him in his place and it stopped) I pointed out that there were laws prohibiting such outbursts.
yeah, that would be 'other'.
i type too slow and there were too many possible options.
i gave up and just put 'other' in the hope that people would elaborate.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm wondering if making the choices public will result in less people voting.

I have never suffered physical or sexual abuse. I have been verbally and emotionally abused in a relationship.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It gets alot of wierd stares when ya tell someone ya dated a girl who was waaay to "handsy". Using a mans masculinity against him just plain ole fucks ya up. "Oh that hurt? Pussy." that shit is so damaging. That and violence on children. People wonder why I don't like being touched. Used to get cuts and welts from grandmas monstrous nails. Suffice it to say I never liked her... Only felt sorry when I had to watch Alzheimer take her, and only because it upset my mother so greatly. And it might stop alot of people from voting with it being so public. Not everyone likes to talk about this stuff or even admit it.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
verbally and emotionally abused as a child and early teens. as I grew older it diminshed and I learned to ignore most of what was said.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a child I was staying in a religious community where one of the staff was a pedophile.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been harassed verbally/sexually on sex sites in the past, including this one. I don't mean that people compliment me but rather that they make gross remarks about me being a male slut or other derogatory comments. If a person isn't interested in someone else, then I think some take it as an insult. Also some people use LPSG as a way to meet sexual partners. That has never been my primary reason for being on this site so I have a different take on it.