How many people have you had sex with in your life so far?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you include oral sex.....well over 200, mostly men. It was way too hard to say no when you have a bubble butt, beautiful skin and are 5"6" 140 lbs. with insatiable sexual appetite. Who was I to say no. Amazing that I have only barebacked twice in my life...close friends. That was when I was younger, 47 isn't as hot as 20...at least not for me.

12 all women so far was raised in a household that did not attend church but raised religious

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From about age 7 to present I've been I have been a strong agnostic and as a result have not been bothered by the multitude of religious issues dealing with sex. I may have counted is a teen, but before I reach my 20s I quit counting and just starting to enjoy life. I would have to say at this point in my life the number would be significant as I have never had a problem with sex and I always thought it natural. I wouldn't want to post a number as I'm sure it would reflect poorly on my life obsession with sex.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I respect the question, and can say in my life about 15-20, all gals. But I have to ask, how in the world do you have sex with 'hundreds' of people? are you fucking almost daily? HOW do you find so many partners? I don't think I've met 'hundreds' of people I'd have sex with even given the chance....and I'm over 50 years old.

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can see how people can have hundreds of sexual contacts. I was a child of the 60's and was active with that culture than, and to some level even now. I would guess 3 sex acts per week for about 10 years. Getting married slowed that down after the first year which let me concentrate on something other than sex. What I am surprised about are the post who claim 5 to 15. They must be a lot younger than me.

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I stopped counting when I hit 300. . And like Cellguy850us, I too didn't "bloom" until I hit about 35. . Before that, I had been really relationship oriented, so I had about 5 partners. . Once I became single, I decided to just sleep around. My logic was that I couldn't get hurt if I didn't get attached. So I slept around a lot for about 15 years.

Reactions: Rustyridge

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media

Would like to have sex with a girl I really connect with. Ideally like someone that’d go on to be my girlfriend but I think with a friend would be nice as well.

Or get fucking destroyed by a hung dominant dude, just sex.

Either or would be nice but the first is the only one I NEED in life sooner or later to feel fill that void in my heart/life but xD I’d probably forget about that shit if I was stuffed with a fat dick so who knows lol.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I forgot to mention. Non religious. Never got into it. I’d say i was brought up normally but led an extremely isolated life socially and still do outside of 2 family members.

twincam8888

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was raised in a moderately religious family. I'm an old guy. I had full "cum in her pussy" intercourse with 20 women and head or wha ever from a few more. Starting 2 years ago I've had oral sex with about 40 guys and let one top me a few times.

twincam8888

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was raised in a moderately religious family. I'm an old guy. I had full "cum in her pussy" intercourse with 20 women and head or whatever from a few more. Starting 2 years ago I've had oral sex with about 40 guys and let one top me a few times.
I can name all the women even from years ago. I can't even begin to remember most of the guys and they were recent. LOL