How many people have you had sex with in your life so far?

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Raised Southern Baptist but lost my virginity at church camp with both males and females. Sex with females about 12 with men unknown too many random encounters while traveling.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Raised Southern Baptist but lost my virginity at church camp with both males and females. Sex with females about 12 with men unknown too many random encounters while traveling.
Lol understand. Lost my mouth cherry one night after youth group at church.

Reactions: Reg

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was raised in a strict churchgoing family. I was kept on a close leash, but that did not impede my relentless search for sex partners. I stopped counting at age 25 when it soared to 3 women and about 800 men. Have not counted for the last 60 years.

A lot.

I count handjobs and blowjobs as sex, not just penetrative.

King Ding

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Raised in a baptist church. Had I had some game in my early teens I would have lost my virginity earlier as there were plenty bored church girls around, but I was too awkward then. Lost my virginity as a junior in H.S to my senior girlfriend, just before she graduated. Since then around 50-60 women, and 20 guys. Being in the military and moving/traveling around a lot accounted for the majority of the girls, and yes I have paid for a couple(ever been to Thailand)

Reactions: abattist

Coming up for 100 if you count jerking and oral. Full sex, just a handful. I'm not religious.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Women i've fucked- in the 80+ range

If i included just blowjobs (with guys and or girls) it brings that number up well over 100

Went to Catholic school most of K-12. My folks were swingers though early on. Heard mom, sis plenty of times with diff guys growing up