How many people have you had sex with in your life so far?

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was a virgin until 21 years, 3 months. The first female I had sex with was at that time. She broke a chocolate covered cherry over my hard cock, then proceeded to orally clean it off. That was quite an experience. Never had sex again until 15 months later, the night of my wedding.

During my hitch in the Navy I had sex with two different women. My total is now 4.

Fast forward many years, after my wife died I began to play around. During this time I added 4 more female sexual encounters.

I have no idea of the number of male encounters. That number could be rather high.

My family, growing up, did not attend church with great regularity.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's an estimate as I stopped counting in my early 20s. The ultimate number depends on where you draw the averages but between 1,200-1,800, based on low ranges of weekly partners over a 15 year period. I was certainly significantly busier than that at the height of my madness.

Don;t know.

A lot.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm just wondering how many sexual partners (girls or guys) you've had in your life? I'm also interested in how you were raised; either in religious or non-religious families. Thanks.
Southern Baptist. Including males and females over thirty five. Now, mostly males.

Reactions: JX711

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
About 25, that number likely won’t go up anymore unless my bf of 3 years and I become an open relationship or god forbid break up. But I feel we’re solid, so I’m not worried. Much as it’d be fun to have other sexual ventures with other people, it’s nothing I need and I’m content with what we have.

Reactions: brandon38