How many people have you had sex with in your life so far?

TallAussieBtm

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2 female hookers when young, wasn't really my thing. About 1500+ guys with penetration - either bj or fucking. Always casual. Never really been in or wanted a relationship (though not from fear of trying). Been less in the last few years, though. Covid, plus getting on a bit! :)

Reactions: Voltaire

Texart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OMG! I have absolutely no idea. I think I lost count with men I serviced at around 100 different men. But now I am way past that. I reached that 100 mark while in my late 20's I think it was and I am 82 next month and still sucking. As for women that's pretty easy 7 is the number there. That includes one wife.

curtain_swoosh

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ooff, alot of people.

i fucked alot of people in my teens due to grindr and me being a horndog.

i still fuck alot of ppl but i dont wanna put a number on it cause it may be well over a couple of hundreds ha. and i think alot of gay and bi men can reach that number quite easily ha

Texart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have tried to think back and counted around 150 men, but I know I missed a lot as I now and then have a thought of another I don't believe I counted. I probably should write down as many as I remember and had those random memory of another to be more accurate. Being a pure cocksucker and for a number of years having a regular group of married (to women) that I serviced on a weekly basis may have cut down the amount of different men compared to some on here, but the group was handy as I work at home and I could have fun giving head almost daily and sometimes 2 or 3 in a day. This was easier and very enjoyable not having to go out looking for gentlemen to suck as well as safer sex. I am now 82 and still enjoy serving men, but the numbers have been severely cut down as I now live in a different city with a adult son and I cannot host any more. :(

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
68 years old. About 26 or 27. Still a horn dog. Men,women and trans. Wife likes sex but not like me. I want variety,an enthusiastic partner great sex. So I venture outside of marrige when nessesary. Sex should be fun,pleasurable and enjoyable. Love my wife but I need more at times.