How many people have you had sex with? Whats your number?

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been an erotic masseur for 30 odd years. I've also had sex with many men just for fun. I guess the number would be at least a few thousand, but maybe more. I am still HIV negative and herpes and syphilis free. I'm having the best sex of my life now that I am 60 with a 22 year old I've seen for 3.5 years. I am still fairly busy with my erotic massages. 20 years ago I would not believe this would be possible.

megahungdude

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been an erotic masseur for 30 odd years. I've also had sex with many men just for fun. I guess the number would be at least a few thousand, but maybe more. I am still HIV negative and herpes and syphilis free. I'm having the best sex of my life now that I am 60 with a 22 year old I've seen for 3.5 years. I am still fairly busy with my erotic massages. 20 years ago I would not believe this would be possible.

I have a couple of friends in their 50s who have said much the same thing, it's so good to hear that it just keeps getting better haha :p

Reactions: evolution87

Phew....just people huh. (if they only knew what else id been boning too...heheheh)
Hey did i type that out loud..?
WHAT!!!?

Reactions: Mr Ed in Mass
D

deleted136887

Am 57 lost track.
Enjoyed every single one.
Hope they enjoyed me as much.
ps all pussy.
not that it matters...i just prefer and love women.
and get off on guys appreciating my pics on here.

Reactions: vnmous