How many people have you had sex with? Whats your number?

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sex is really important to me as an expression and hobby i guess lol. i'm so addicted to size and i love getting to try ones I haven't had before. meeting online and on apps has helped a lot!

Wow that's really interesting, you have a beautiful body so I'd guess the number of guys that you have sex with is determined by you, as I would think most straight males would love to have sex with you. Most guys on the other hand would be lucky to come across one woman that just wants to hookup and have the experience of a different partner even if the guy had no restrictions on what type of woman she was. Its great you can experience so many different guys. What makes you addicted to size? Does it help you orgasm more intensely?

Athena Kolva

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yes yes yes, I found it the thread!

I have been sexually active since 2016, and my current score is exactly: 50 people!
I document every encounter so it's easy to remember, when a notepad file does it for me! I'm so happy with this number, and I'm really excited to see it continue to grow, I should start giving a basic description of each person, instead of a single word or their name. (To make things easier for my own documentation purposes.)

One! Well, a handful of drunken hook ups in college, but I really barely count them. My wife’s the only person who I consider a full-blown sex partner. We met rather young, and just clicked immediately. Sometimes folks are a little surprised, since I guess I now give off the impression of being a bit of a slut, but I wasn’t confident (or out as bi) till my mid-twenties, at which point I was committed. I hope someday to be able to expand my repertoire a bit, especially to have sex with men, but we’re taking things slow for now, especially given the pandemic.

Reactions: beach_bud

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes yes yes, I found it the thread!

I have been sexually active since 2016, and my current score is exactly: 50 people!
I document every encounter so it's easy to remember, when a notepad file does it for me! I'm so happy with this number, and I'm really excited to see it continue to grow, I should start giving a basic description of each person, instead of a single word or their name. (To make things easier for my own documentation purposes.)

That's so cool that you document each person you have sex with, I think that is a great idea because then maybe you can remember the reasons why you had sex and your feelings towards that person and maybe what made it a sexy encounter.

That must be so interesting to experience having sex with that many people, as that's quite a number in 4 years. It sounds like you have had a choice of partners to have sex with, maybe you're physically attractive and sexually appealing to a lot of people. Unfortunately being a average looking male, with not a lot of stand out features, I have only been able to attract a couple of sex partners(2). So I don't know what it's like to experience many different partners like you have.

Tell me what you have learnt after having sex with that many people, is it very different each person, or does it feel similar? Do you find you experience much more sexual pleasure with some people compared to others? Any other observations that you have made after having sex with that number of people? Thanks in advance.

Athena Kolva

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
That's so cool that you document each person you have sex with, I think that is a great idea because then maybe you can remember the reasons why you had sex and your feelings towards that person and maybe what made it a sexy encounter.

That must be so interesting to experience having sex with that many people, as that's quite a number in 4 years. It sounds like you have had a choice of partners to have sex with, maybe you're physically attractive and sexually appealing to a lot of people. Unfortunately being a average looking male, with not a lot of stand out features, I have only been able to attract a couple of sex partners(2). So I don't know what it's like to experience many different partners like you have.

Tell me what you have learnt after having sex with that many people, is it very different each person, or does it feel similar? Do you find you experience much more sexual pleasure with some people compared to others? Any other observations that you have made after having sex with that number of people? Thanks in advance.

Thank you! Every person feels different both physically, emotionally and their intentions. It's wonderful to kind of dig into their feelings silently, and adjust my actions accordingly to better sooth their emotions.

I'm not particularly picky with sex partners, I more look for a good person, opposed to a model. That and, someone who bathes.

I'm sure if you put yourself out there more, you could find many potential partners!

Reactions: Obelisk8

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you! Every person feels different both physically, emotionally and their intentions. It's wonderful to kind of dig into their feelings silently, and adjust my actions accordingly to better sooth their emotions.

I'm not particularly picky with sex partners, I more look for a good person, opposed to a model. That and, someone who bathes.

I'm sure if you put yourself out there more, you could find many potential partners!

I think you're right about one of the key things, is that they're a good person, because you want a person with good intentions when you are sharing a intimate part of yourself. Did you find a particular common characteristic that made them a good lover? Where did you meet them? On websites, in your social circles or maybe when your doing a every day activity like shopping ? Did you make the initial approach or did they?
I think its great to experience that many different people, were most of them one time encounters or were they someone that you saw regularly?

Its wonderful to have a goal of experiencing more people sexually, who knows how many people that you will be able to experience sex with, but always make sure they are of sound mental state, that you feel positive about having sex with them and they treat you like you respectfully.

Reactions: Athena Kolva