How many people have you had sex with? Whats your number?

D

deleted4696391

I had to work this out. My estimate was around 30.

Before I met first husband - 2 guys
While I was with first husband - 1 husband + 4 men + 5 women (threesomes and couples shared with husband - experimental years)
After first husband - 2 guys
Second husband - 1 husband
After 2nd husband - 13 guys, 1 girl
Third husband - 1 husband + 3 men

= 33 people. My estimate was close.

D

deleted3995701

I think I'm around 370+ men, 3 women.

I know every man's name except 7, I remember all three women. One raped my big toe while I was passed out, woke up to her trying to get athletes snatch.

MartyHand40

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does it matter for you when you're dating if she has had many partners?
For me personally it doesn't bother me my wife was honest and told me she'd slept with 50+ men although I did get the silent treatment when I was honest for a few days but we r now married have been for a few years the only time its been an issue if we've bumped into someone I've been with bearing in mind I've never had a one night stand always stretched into a 2 or 3 day thing she knows this and it probably doesn't help but we r happy!!! If someone can except you for you then they aren't worth it anyways :emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: delhicockbig

MartyHand40

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me personally it doesn't bother me my wife was honest and told me she'd slept with 50+ men although I did get the silent treatment when I was honest for a few days but we r now married have been for a few years the only time its been an issue if we've bumped into someone I've been with bearing in mind I've never had a one night stand always stretched into a 2 or 3 day thing she knows this and it probably doesn't help but we r happy!!! If someone can except you for you then they aren't worth it anyways :emoji_thumbsup:
Cant*

MonCo_8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on your maturity and experience level. When I was really young, it mattered - once you’ve been around the block a few times and you mature, not so much. I’m also a pervert and love to hear my girl tell me stories about her past, but that’s just me!

Reactions: beach_bud
D

deleted3995701

Ok, I might be a whore or just sex addict, but I lost the countings, but probably more than 500 or 1000, don't know, it was a LOT
I'd have tried to get in your pants.

I just like sex, the way it feels, the smells. You look like you'd be fun to fuck around with for a few days.

Reactions: Passandre92

cockysurfer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Not at all.. A woman who has had many partners previously is better at having sex, and is more likely in tune with her wants and desires. It's a turn-on if she's had many experiences before :D

Reactions: beach_bud