How many people have you had sex with? Whats your number?

D

deleted213967

It's only easier to get laid if you lower your standards....this is true for both gay and straight men. Gay men may not be able to get pregnant, but it sure is easy to get a really bad STD...
So wear a condom....always....always...no exceptions.

I always did...although in retrospect, so very few formally asked me to, which validates your point.

sfsilver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no accurate count. When I was 20 I did have a fairly accurate running total and was around 100. I"m 43 now and had years when I was a wild slut, and years when I was nearly celibate, but I would guess that I have had sex with at least 1000 men since I was 12 years old.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im calling bullshit on some of these numbers. Obviously Im not the first to think it, just to type it. Then again there are others who might have read "how many times have you had sex", not "with how many people".

D

deleted213967

Im calling bullshit on some of these numbers. Obviously Im not the first to think it, just to type it. Then again there are others who might have read "how many times have you had sex", not "with how many people".

I am afraid it may be a little harder for you straight dudes...Even in the 21st century, I gather, the name of the game for the female is still (largely) to play hard-to-get.

With guys, "no" most certainly means "no" and "yes" means you're already laid.

As for the numbers, just think of a guy in good shape who, say, goes clubbing every other weekend at a gay dance venue packed with 1,000 shirtless guys, all presumably in the "right" mood. It only takes 4 years to reach 100, assuming he scores every time, which is likely considering the vast number of sex-craved studs who frequent those places.

Needless to say, they are countless other ways for a gay guy to meet other guys as well.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

You really have no idea how easy and available sex is for gay men. In 32 years, I'd estimate my total as between 800 and 1200. But I honestly have no idea. I stopped counting at just over 200 when I was 20.

xamxamxam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
25years and 2. And it has started to bother me now, even my new and 2nd girl is so wonderful that i definitely should be happy only with her. Tricky...

xamxamxam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
25years and 2. And it has started to bother me now, even my new and 2nd girl is so wonderful that i definitely should be happy only with her. Tricky...