How many people here have had less than 5 sexual partners?

canZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious to see if I was the only one, If I remember correctly only 2 in my teens and 1 in my adult life. I've mostly just never gotten much play when it comes to "the sex" as they call it.

As some (read: none) of you may know ever since my last relationship I decided to do away with relationships all together and now at the ripe old age of 22 I ponder if I should give up sex as well though I do have a pretty decent reason for that decision but I'm rambling and I digress from the topic at hand...

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There has only been four girls I have actually had sex with. But I have done other stuff with a few more than that.

yellowman

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only been with one girl. I had several chances to be with more, but I'm not into all of the multiple sex partner stuff. I believe it is cool for a guy to wait and if possible be a virgin until he marries.

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had more than I could possibly count. I plan on having more than I can possibly count in the future, and man, I can count! You guys over 20, no way. Over 25 years old, your hands must have blisters if you've had fewer than 5 sexual partners, or incredible attention spans. I like variety, and lots of it!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not me. I've had 8.

But I'm 44 and never been married, too.

I do go an awfully long time in between partners though! It's been six years!

And in my twenties I only had two partners. One when I was 21 (my first), who I was only with that one night, then the next when I was 25/26, that one I was dating for about 8 months or so.

Brief "slutty" period in my early thirties (which accounts for most of my 8), plus a long-term open relationship. Still averaged less than once a week, though.

So far, NONE in my forties! Of course, when I was 40/41, I actually did have a time of no sex drive. I had two surgeries, 3 months apart, for two different health issues (one I nearly died from) when I was 39/40.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious to see if I was the only one, If I remember correctly only 2 in my teens and 1 in my adult life. I've mostly just never gotten much play when it comes to "the sex" as they call it.
As some (read: none) of you may know ever since my last relationship I decided to do away with relationships all together and now at the ripe old age of 22 I ponder if I should give up sex as well though I do have a pretty decent reason for that decision but I'm rambling and I digress from the topic at hand...[/quote]

You had a relationship end badly and you are giving up sex entirely. WTF???

Dude you are only 22!! Who cares how many people you have been with. Contrary to what you may have been led to believe it's not a race to reach double or triple digits for sex partners. There is no grand prize for sleeping with more people than your buddies.

I am 41 and have had sex with only 12 men. One was a 12 year relationship though.

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read on a website that most women have had five or less partners.
O, good. Because I was worried I was going to hear lots of crickets chirping. That would be bad because I hate them and would have to crush them. And then some dude with a crushing fetish would get all up in my sh**T and then I'd have to add yet another notch to my badly tattered lipstick case.