How many people here have had less than 5 sexual partners?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious to see if I was the only one, If I remember correctly only 2 in my teens and 1 in my adult life. I've mostly just never gotten much play when it comes to "the sex" as they call it.
As some (read: none) of you may know ever since my last relationship I decided to do away with relationships all together and now at the ripe old age of 22 I ponder if I should give up sex as well though I do have a pretty decent reason for that decision but I'm rambling and I digress from the topic at hand...[/quote]

You had a relationship end badly and you are giving up sex entirely. WTF???

Dude you are only 22!! Who cares how many people you have been with. Contrary to what you may have been led to believe it's not a race to reach double or triple digits for sex partners. There is no grand prize for sleeping with more people than your buddies.

I am 41 and have had sex with only 12 men. One was a 12 year relationship though.

And here I thought you got a medal or a trophy or something. :biggrin1:

canZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious to see if I was the only one, If I remember correctly only 2 in my teens and 1 in my adult life. I've mostly just never gotten much play when it comes to "the sex" as they call it.
As some (read: none) of you may know ever since my last relationship I decided to do away with relationships all together and now at the ripe old age of 22 I ponder if I should give up sex as well though I do have a pretty decent reason for that decision but I'm rambling and I digress from the topic at hand...[/quote]

You had a relationship end badly and you are giving up sex entirely. WTF???

Dude you are only 22!! Who cares how many people you have been with. Contrary to what you may have been led to believe it's not a race to reach double or triple digits for sex partners. There is no grand prize for sleeping with more people than your buddies.

I am 41 and have had sex with only 12 men. One was a 12 year relationship though.

No that's not the reason why I have thought about that, that would be outrageous!!! I figured to possibly drop sex because none is coming my way anytime soon and because of the sexual climate of today's society what with everyone sleeping with everyone (metaphorically speaking of course but you get the gist) I don't share vagina and I don't want my story to end because my partner is "really friendly" ya know? I've never been fond of that whole disease thing, I mean the common cold is one thing but I draw the line at STDs. :)

The dropping relationships bit has nothing to do with my last one either.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry but it doesn't matter how ugly a person is!
The key to success is to be positive play cool that when you are done you think "damn I am good" thats only for you and don't show it to no one, just inside you. It will grow so much that your confidence will boom! you see a woman that you like talk to her, anything is good as far you say something..

I thik i have learned and everyday i am... how many times in the past i have seen a cute girl past me by in the car while driving, and I didnt roll down my window and say something.Trust me when you dont say anything you feel bad inside, telling your self damn I had to say something. Anything, just ask her how is she, or where is the party, where are we going! or " can I ve invited" well, i am actually more loose in vocabulary in spanish so..in miami there are a lot of hispanish people.

I am just saying this for those who don't have the nerve to feel rejected. But if you don't do it how will you know. Is better to get the feeling wow I am men enough to say that. A whie back I was shy for example about the grls in the cars, i didnt say anything, now i dont even think what i am going to say and say it plain like that. At the mall w/e you are. When you see a hot very hot girl you are like wow "do i have a chance" at the end of the line you always have the chance, by talking to some extranger you are getting her to know you better since thats ur position , she didnt ask you nor wanted to...but i think following pick up lines is bad and yes you will get rejected. Use whats in ur heart though..not just what people say..

if the woman has a great smile , eyes w/e let her know please... before saying it have eye contact as interested, then proceed on saying something that is truth about that person and you will get that spark!!

-andyo

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
doesn't mater if someone is short...

my dad is about 5'5" and he a total pimp. :)

point is "just do the talking"

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been fond of that whole disease thing, I mean the common cold is one thing but I draw the line at STDs. :)

The dropping relationships bit has nothing to do with my last one either.[/quote]

The original post read like you were giving up on sex because of your last relationship.

I am not down with OPP either so I hear you loud and clear.

AAALady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only one. I married him when I was 20. I've never regretted it. :biggrin1: