How many people here have had less than 5 sexual partners?

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ive slow down now, aiming for less than a handful per year, been with 9 woman, and ________guys?

I guess people just call me a slut, but I really didn't intend to be one, just all the people Ive dated doesn't seem to work out, so I just keep trying I guess. Im one of those real spontaneous person, but if I find the right one, I will settle down :)

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you could reduce people to spots and draw lines between all the people who have ever had sex together (using a non-Clinton definition of sex), then pull the lines in tight, you'd get
  • a scattering of lone spots (virgins),
  • a scattering of single lines (faithful couples),
  • a much smaller number of triangles and V shapes,
  • even fewer squares, pentagons, Ys, Ws and other small shapes.
  • The rest of us would be in one great BIG complicated ball of lines and spots.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Under 5 here too.
3 is plenty by 22
You don't have to give up sex
but now you can concentrate on finding the right person
you are the right age for finding a partner for your life

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only one and I am still with her.

2 here. In an awesome exclusive relashonship since 21, and 1 before that.

Cool, but how old are you guys?

The thing I find most interesting about this thread is that when I was 18 I was one of a very small handful of girls in my high school that were still virgins. It was not something to be brag about. But then that was 1984 smoking pot, and driving drunk were considered rights of passage. :redface: No, I would not dream of doing either one of those things now.

Through most of my 20's I was the only one in my circle of friends both male and female who was in the single digits for sexual partners. Believe it or not I was looked upon with pity for my inexperience and low numbers.

The times they are a changing...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa, andyo -- I only counted one "digit" in your photos. Did you get an operation?!

This thread is very sweet and restores my faith in monogamy and humanity! :wink:

I was like totally monogamous for ??? years. I'll practise monogamy again when I'm ready to settle down (again!). '-)

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
r u the one in pic 70? or number 6 from left to right on the last ones u posted?

whoa ... u r hot! I haven't had the chance to be with a black girl before.. the day will come lol, nice boobs

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
r u the one in pic 70? or number 6 from left to right on the last ones u posted?

whoa ... u r hot! I haven't had the chance to be with a black girl before.. the day will come lol, nice boobs

Yup thats all me andyo, not bad for 41 eh? :biggrin1: The great thing about having small boobs is that they are still perky and I can go braless without looking like a hootchie mama.:tongue:

Blerty

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most of mine were when I was in my teens, now with gf,
Total 35+ inc 2 guys. I still enjoy the night life & flerting but more restraint now...