How many people here have had less than 5 sexual partners?

yikes

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Last month I was in getting an HIV test. One of the questions they ask (and they pre-empt it with "This is a really hard question to ask") is how many partners have you had in the last 12 months. I answered 10. I'm 34. This made me feel a bit whore-ish. :eek: Then I started thinking of the grand total...over the years and Sweet Jesus! Its a big number. Oh well....everything is fine. Everybody play safe!

Lurker7

Expert Member
Media
3. Married in mid 30s. My wife had 8 including me. BTW a little segue but there's an interesting article in last Sunday's NY Times where mathematicians are arguing that all the studies that say men typically have 75% more sexual partners than women are logically impossible. Guess most of us dudes tend to exaggerate and the chickies like to play it coy :) My figure is for real though, and I am pretty sure my wife's is as well.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So far I have slept with 2, one was a decent relationship and the other a one time thing (which I regret because I usually frown upon the whole hook-up scene). I'm not in a hurry to collect and gather up partners but I'm sure the number will change as I'm going to college (hopefully I will find someone I can really relate to and not just a cheap, short encounter).

Balance1771

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've only had sex with two people...both were LTR for several years. For me, its a matter of trust and comfort more than anything. I also need to love the person. Its great to know there are other guys / girls out there who are similar to me in this scenerio.

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 50 and have made love with 8 women in the 32 years since my first (who was also my ex). One of the eight was my ex. One, of course, is my wife now of 11 years. 4 were in the single years between the two wives and were all very sexy, engaging ladies with whom things just didn't work out, for one reason or another. The remaining 2 I regret for they were spur of the moment and meant nothing.

I often think back on them all and in a very male kind of way try to arrange them into who made love the best, who was the best in oral sex, who had the best body, the prettiest face, etc. I always decide I have ended up with the best overall, even though she is 10 years older than I.

All in all, since the first time at 18, it's been a good ride (pun intended).