How many people here have had less than 5 sexual partners?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a whopping 0 so far! Go me! ... >_> *grumbles and jacks off in a corner*
I've seen your pics, dude, and, I have to say that I find that very surprising! It probably means that you have self-respect and high standards, which are not bad things to have. Well, and maybe some bad luck, too.

As for me, I will say only that my count is under five. Even on this forum, I am ashamed to say how few! :redface:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only 3, and fooled around with probably another 6. I'm 30, lost my virginity at 24.

One was 5.5 years.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
doesn't mater if someone is short...

my dad is about 5'5" and he a total pimp. :)

point is "just do the talking"

actually, point is move to Florida.

For real, I have a friend that moved down there, and he says it is way, way, waaaayyy easier than here in western washington.

There are some huge cultural differences.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Only 3, and fooled around with probably another 6. I'm 30, lost my virginity at 24.

One was 5.5 years.

:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG!!!!:angryfire2: WTF!!!!!!!? :mad: One was 5.5 years!!!??????? Are you a Paedephile!!!!??? Thats really sick!!! :crazy2:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG!!!!:angryfire2: WTF!!!!!!!? :mad: One was 5.5 years!!!??????? Are you a Paedephile!!!!??? Thats really sick!!! :crazy2:

Yeah dude. The other two were dead goats. I smeared my own feces on them first. It was fuckin wickedly hot. You want pictures?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Yeah dude. The other two were dead goats. I smeared my own feces on them first. It was fuckin wickedly hot. You want pictures?

*giggling* .... weirdos :tongue:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am really surprised at the number of guys with zero partners. Is it a choice or belief? Shyness or just no opportunities?

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Oh, how very kind of you. But no thank you. You can save the pics for Interpol, I’m sure they are more interested.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am really surprised at the number of guys with zero partners. Is it a choice or belief? Shyness or just no opportunities?

Apparently guys always lie about having more partners and girls always lie about having less, for guys just divide the number that the claim by 3 and for girls you times it by 3. Just a myth though...maybe its true seeing how many guys here having less than 5 partners......

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I imagine that can be true, but I doubt a man would lie about being a virgin. Not including women, I am under 10, but I have always been in relationships. It all depends on what kind of connection you are seeking sexually.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, how very kind of you. But no thank you. You can save the pics for Interpol, I’m sure they are more interested.

I deal with them often... they tend to prefer the squids and snakes up dude's asses kind of pics. Not my cup of tea.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've had 4 in one night in the 1970's,does that count?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

A combination of all, really. x.x I won't have sex outside of a relationship (belief), I can't approach people to start a relationship or even friendship(shyness) and, with that said, it kind of screws my opportunities and I'm never approached. x.x;

I forgot this thread existed. :p