How many people here think they are not attractive?

How many of you think you're not attractive?

• Total voters

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I am fascinatingly ugly.

I am extremely unattractive. Face and body, everything is fucked up. I would say that I have a nice personality, but I'm really quite the asshole. :p

treeoflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think i'm kinda attractive, i get quite a few "cute's" off guys but not as many off women, but then when it comes up in conversation women say i'm cute or attractive, I know i'm not drop dead georgeous but i also know i'm not ugly. I don't know, what do u guys think?? my pics r in my profile and avatar

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
I say kinda attractive, most definitely.

I have my days haha

there are days when I'll feel like shit, but people think i look great and vice versa (which sucks)

but I mean, on my mediocre days, I will be walking past a mirror or reflective surface and have to smile at myself because those are the days I would actually date myself.

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I answered attractive because i think i have a pretty face and am generally comfortable with my body, even though it's not my greatest attribute. Apart from that i think i'm a pleasing and enthusiastic person and since i get along with people from every gender, social status and so on and on, that makes me an attractive person. I bet most of the people that answered unattractive were just considering their looks and although this can be a common place, that's not the main aspect of being an attractive person. By the way, i can be very unattractive when i don't like someone or just feel uncomfortable in their presence.