How many people here think they are not attractive?

How many of you think you're not attractive?

• Total voters

bigguy11211

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If attractive just means the face, then I would say I am attractive, mainly because girls have told me so. If it means the whole package, I'd say somewhat attractive as I am hardly a male model physique-wise. I could benefit from losing 10-15kg and doing 100 crunches/day. Two points though...firstly it is totally in the eye of the beholder, some girls think I'm attractive, some (body nazis generally I think) wouldn't give me a second look.

The other, and for me more interesting point is that I think I am more attractive than I was 10 years ago, when I was actually in better shape. Combination of better body image, more confidence and quite frankly caring less about what people think. It's not just me thinking this, I am far more successful with the ladies than 10 years ago. It's just about being comfortable in your own skin, which I believe makes a massive difference to attractiveness, internally and externally.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think I'm mildly attractive, but certainly can admit my body could use some work. I just don't feel like putting in the effort.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the more interesting issue is how many people think they ARE attractive, but aren't. Having a BIG ego isnt the most appealing thing, especially when it isnt warranted.