How many quarters can your foreskin hold...

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a while back a friend of mine sent me a goofy photo of his dick wearing sunglasses. I took one of my cock being a change purse. Never tried to see how many coins I could take. But I would think I could take a whole roll of quarters when I am soft. I have often suck another guys cock completely in my foreskin. I can only do that when I am totally soft. There is room for plenty of dick. My foreskin is pretty average, But my dick is pretty big when soft, so it just shoves in there. Here is the photo I took for my friend.
change purse 2.jpg

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a while back a friend of mine sent me a goofy photo of his dick wearing sunglasses. I took one of my cock being a change purse. Never tried to see how many coins I could take. But I would think I could take a whole roll of quarters when I am soft. I have often suck another guys cock completely in my foreskin. I can only do that when I am totally soft. There is room for plenty of dick. My foreskin is pretty average, But my dick is pretty big when soft, so it just shoves in there. Here is the photo I took for my friend.
View attachment 412801

auncut10in,
Don't take this the wrong way, this is not an 'unload on you', since I really did laugh when I saw your post. It makes me marvel at what people try and do. Of all the things I've never thought to do, this may be in the top five. Why anyone would take anything as dirty as coins and stick 'em inside a wonderful foreskin on such a beautiful cock? William James would have loved this, maybe not Freud so much. Are you related to Alex Portnoy? Remember what he did with the family dinner? :)

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
auncut10in,
Don't take this the wrong way, this is not an 'unload on you', since I really did laugh when I saw your post. It makes me marvel at what people try and do. Of all the things I've never thought to do, this may be in the top five. Why anyone would take anything as dirty as coins and stick 'em inside a wonderful foreskin on such a beautiful cock? William James would have loved this, maybe not Freud so much. Are you related to Alex Portnoy? Remember what he did with the family dinner? :)

I was just thinking of practical uses of my foreskin in response to my friends photo of his dick wearing sunglasses. I was not really concerned about how dirty the coins were. My dick has been in more dirty spots than that. I haven't read the book Alex Portnoy. Maybe I should. He sounds like an interesting guy.

Another time, I was at Burning Man (one of the more dirty places my dick has been) and one of my camp mates made a minature flashlight with just a small flat battery and an LED light. So I put the little flashlight in my foreskin and held it like a flashlight while walking into camp one night. One of the women in the camp had no idea how big my dick was. She hasn't been the same since. She still makes comments about it. lol.

Maybe we should start a new thread. "Practical uses of foreskin in todays world. "

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just thinking of practical uses of my foreskin in response to my friends photo of his dick wearing sunglasses. I was not really concerned about how dirty the coins were. My dick has been in more dirty spots than that. I haven't read the book Alex Portnoy. Maybe I should. He sounds like an interesting guy.

Another time, I was at Burning Man (one of the more dirty places my dick has been) and one of my camp mates made a minature flashlight with just a small flat battery and an LED light. So I put the little flashlight in my foreskin and held it like a flashlight while walking into camp one night. One of the women in the camp had no idea how big my dick was. She hasn't been the same since. She still makes comments about it. lol.

Maybe we should start a new thread. "Practical uses of foreskin in todays world. "
The novel is Portnoy's Complaint by Philip Roth.
And oh look! thought you might enjoy this:

Attachments

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Great post, man. Hot!

Reactions: auncut10in