How many quarters can your foreskin hold...

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just thinking of practical uses of my foreskin in response to my friends photo of his dick wearing sunglasses. I was not really concerned about how dirty the coins were. My dick has been in more dirty spots than that. I haven't read the book Alex Portnoy. Maybe I should. He sounds like an interesting guy.

Another time, I was at Burning Man (one of the more dirty places my dick has been) and one of my camp mates made a minature flashlight with just a small flat battery and an LED light. So I put the little flashlight in my foreskin and held it like a flashlight while walking into camp one night. One of the women in the camp had no idea how big my dick was. She hasn't been the same since. She still makes comments about it. lol.

Maybe we should start a new thread. "Practical uses of foreskin in todays world. "
Use as a purse!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know... it does sound painful. Like docking wiht a roll of quarters :-o

I've heard of crazier sexual activities. Never considered a contest of "how much stuff we can fit in out foreskins" . . . docking however would be coll :)
yep, docking is real cool, and hey, start of soft and harden....
Likewise with the coins, you get more in if you aint hard!l

Reactions: easytwist

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Similar, but I've managed 14 AAA batteries under my foreskin! :p
tried to see how much liquid I could hold under my foreskin - watched it balloon out before my fingers let the end go and I got soaked, but I know it holds a cum load!