How many races of people do you think there are?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
3 Races are Caucasian (Europe) , Mongolian (Asia) and Negroid. (Africa). The other continents did not have other people native to it.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WHAT!@!#

What you said makes no sense whatsoever.

because you do not understand evolution, and that different people migrated to different parts of the globe and became different ethnicities. I never said Indians were black YOU did.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we all originated form one race in Africa, and if we don't kill ouselves we will all be one race in the future. Interesting theory, I don't see that happening in my lifetime though.

*snip* We can all have an opinion, but educated ones are far more interesting to debate about. Agreed, unfortunately those are few and far between of late; especially when it comes to race.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yikes! This is in many ways like the discussion about the distinctions between gay, bi and straight. I'll go read the Wikipedia article in a moment, but do any other species have races?

12 minutes later
Okay, so "race" is what we say for humans, and "breed" is what we say for domesticated animals, and "subspecies" is what we say for everything else.

Seems to me that we may aspire to reach that point... someday... when "race" is only important when we are trying to make a quick visual identification or do a search into racial predispositions for certains diseases and conditions.

The rest of the time I like to go back to MLK's thought: let us be judged on the content of our character.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We all came from Africa....We all want reparations BIOTCH.!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What tribe are you from? Where did they teach you how to speak or write?

Adopted Shona. And you?

Race is a construct for the purpose of social engineering, it has no scientific basis beyond that. What we (and you) commonly term 'race', are groupings of shared genetic and physical adaptations. Also, you forgot Australian Aborignals, nobody knows where they came from, beyond speculation.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hmm, sorry dude, you just lost any credence your arguments may have had with me. I totally disagree with reparations for a number of reasons I'd rather not get into right now.

Also, use of the colloquial 'Biotch' (sic) is not offensive; but annoying and proof you have nothing more in the way of scientific data to back up your claims.

So what is your next divisive topic?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think we all originated form one race in Africa, and if we don't kill ouselves we will all be one race in the future.

I'm not from Africa.

You're from Africa, you African bootyscratcher.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What would that one race be? Human is not a race it is a species. If there are more that 3 name them.

Human is as much a race as "caucasian" "African" or "Asian" are. These are all completely asinine and arbitrary designations that you are using to refer to huge groups of people that may or may not even fit under the umbrella you are trying to force them under. If "caucasian" is a valid race then "human" is equally valid.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Adopted Shona. And you?

Race is a construct for the purpose of social engineering, it has no scientific basis beyond that. What we (and you) commonly term 'race', are groupings of shared genetic and physical adaptations. Also, you forgot Australian Aborignals, nobody knows where they came from, beyond speculation.

They didn't come from thin air. They are clearly of African decent with maybe some Asian Indian mixed in.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Hmm, sorry dude, you just lost any credence your arguments may have had with me. I totally disagree with reparations for a number of reasons I'd rather not get into right now.

Also, use of the colloquial 'Biotch' (sic) is not offensive; but annoying and proof you have nothing more in the way of scientific data to back up your claims.

So what is your next divisive topic?

It was a JOKE, get over it. I'm James Brown Bitch!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Human is as much a race as "caucasian" "African" or "Asian" are. These are all completely asinine and arbitrary designations that you are using to refer to huge groups of people that may or may not even fit under the umbrella you are trying to force them under. If "caucasian" is a valid race then "human" is equally valid.

Human is a Species. Not a race. But I guess you are too Politically Correct to understand this.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Clearly based on what?

This proves my whole original point that the 3 races have mixed to give us everyone on this palnet. Clearly that they are black and you can find tribes in Africa that apear identical to them.

They had to come form somewhere right?