How many races of people do you think there are?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Human is a Species. Not a race. But I guess you are too Politically Correct to understand this.

I guess you're a little too much of a fucking idiot to understand that you make absolutely no sense? From your logic, mouse is a species, it can't possibly be a pointing device for a personal computer. Labels are just words, their only value is what you attach to them. If there is one human "race", you could call it the human race, the zamboni race, the grated cheese race... it wouldn't make any difference.

Not that I would expect anything sensible (or grounded in reality) to come from someone who claimed in their first post to have encountered not one, but two 16" penises before. and I'm sure I've seen you trolling in other threads before, as well, just don't remember now exactly which ones.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yes, people who originate from India are considered to be Asian no matter how dark they are.

Well yes, insofar as they live on the landmass that is commonly identified as "Asia." This really doesn't have much to do with the concept of race though.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess you're a little too much of a fucking idiot to understand that you make absolutely no sense? From your logic, mouse is a species, it can't possibly be a pointing device for a personal computer. Labels are just words, their only value is what you attach to them. If there is one human "race", you could call it the human race, the zamboni race, the grated cheese race... it wouldn't make any difference.

Not that I would expect anything sensible (or grounded in reality) to come from someone who claimed in their first post to have encountered not one, but two 16" penises before. and I'm sure I've seen you trolling in other threads before, as well, just don't remember now exactly which ones.

Yes I remember you from before. You are the same POUTING ASSHOLE you have always been. So you think humans are cheese. A person like yourself who is wrong is always the first to attack.

the human race is a term , an expression. It's like saying the human family or the global village.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Native American are of Asian decent.

So... because most scientists and historians agree that the cultures indigenous to the Americas at the time the Europeans got there originally migrated from Asia.. that makes them Asian? OK, so you're saying that these 3 original master races of African Asian and Caucasian did not all originate from the same place? God made 3 different distinct peoples at roughly the same time and placed them at different points on the map? Or do you believe that life originated in 3 different spots around the world, and that these 3 groups proceeded along evolutionary paths completely independent from one another, finally evolving into 3 nearly identical "races" mysteriously part of the same species?

Your logic makes as much sense as any Michael Bay movie.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
celtic irish
celtic scottish
celtic welsh
nordic swede
nordic dutch
manchester united
tottenham hotspur
accrington stanley and featherstone rovers
our street
and downtown
us and the next door neigbours
my brother
my sister
and me

every body else is just an amalgamation of these races

(RIGHT AS IF)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I remember you from before. You are the same BRILLIANT DEBATOR you have always been. So you think humans are cheese. A person like yourself who is wrong is always the first to attack.

I think you're a fucking moron who can't read. Or a troll intentionally posting stupid shit to try and get people riled up so you can sit back and laugh. One or the other.

q'thulu

Just Browsing
Media
It was a JOKE, get over it. I'm James Brown Bitch!

It's Rick James, moron.

African
Caucasian
East Asian
Oceanian
Native American

Oceanian? Is that where The Man from Atlantis was born?
Actually I think just Asian is sufficient.

Yes, people who originate from India are considered to be Asian no matter how dark they are.

Thank you for being the final arbiter of "race" around here.

Damn there's some ignorant people on this site. Read some books sometime.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Race is a construct for the purpose of social engineering, it has no scientific basis beyond that. What we (and you) commonly term 'race', are groupings of shared genetic and physical adaptations. Also, you forgot Australian Aborignals, nobody knows where they came from, beyond speculation.

I saw an interesting series on PBS about this. I have it on tape somewhere.

I agree with this but still use the term "race" just so people will understand what I'm talking about (but it was way fun when someone called me for a phone survey and asked what race I was, I replied "Human" :biggrin1: )

I have a, I guess you could call it a minor fetish, for "multiracial" men. I was going to join a multiracial group in order to lust after the men there :tongue: and was thinking maybe I could sneak in as "multiracial" because while I'm mostly Caucasian, I'm a little bit Native American too.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So... because most scientists and historians agree that the cultures indigenous to the Americas at the time the Europeans got there originally migrated from Asia.. that makes them Asian? OK, so you're saying that these 3 original master races of African Asian and Caucasian did not all originate from the same place? God made 3 different distinct peoples at roughly the same time and placed them at different points on the map? Or do you believe that life originated in 3 different spots around the world, and that these 3 groups proceeded along evolutionary paths completely independent from one another, finally evolving into 3 nearly identical "races" mysteriously part of the same species?

Your logic makes as much sense as any Michael Bay movie.

No, the HUMAN SPECIES originated in Africa. They eventualy evolved into 3 different distinct races, (on 3 different continents) where all of humanity can be linked to.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you're a fucking moron who can't read. Or a troll intentionally posting stupid shit to try and get people riled up so you can sit back and laugh. One or the other.

and I just think you are a fucking moron!

D

deleted15807

Interesting theory, I don't see that happening in my lifetime though.

True enough but anthropolisgists say it's bound to happen. As we become one global village people will not be able to resist screwing(both physically and spiritually) each other. :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you're a fucking moron who can't read. Or a troll intentionally posting stupid shit to try and get people riled up so you can sit back and laugh. One or the other. I concur.

Thank you for being the final arbiter of "race" around here. I never meant to imply that. There are many races, nationalities, and ethnicities represented here. If you had been here more than 4 days you might realize this.

Damn there's some ignorant people on this site. Read some books sometime. Was this directed at me? :18: ROTFLMAO I may not be MENSA material but I am not ignorant! :mad: :12: :23:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
okay if everyone is happy to say that there is only one race because there are no races, that is your right.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This proves my whole original point that the 3 races have mixed to give us everyone on this palnet. Clearly that they are black and you can find tribes in Africa that apear identical to them.

They had to come form somewhere right?

What proves your point? I asked you a question.

It's thought that Australian Aboriginals may be related some ethnic groups in Africa; the Tibbou especially, others include the Nagas. Cave paintings in the Sahara depict the use of boomerangs, though that's far from conclusive. Also, there are lingustic similarities with the Mende language family. Scarification is a shared practice too, but again none of these are conclusive.

Naturally if all members of HSS originated in Africa then naturally we are all African, which make any conclusion based, even in part on something so superficial as skin colour a little weak, don't you think.

If you're interested, try and read "An Australasian test of the recent African origin theory" by John Hawks, Stephen Oh, Keith Hunley,
Seth Dobson, Graciela Cabana, Praveen Dayalu and Milford H. Wolpoff

It's based on remains found in 1982 in the Willandra Lakes region. It investigates the replacement theory of Australian populations. I'm sure it's online somewhere.