How many REAL straight guys are there here?

1st Like
Media
To start, I have nothing against gay or bi men. I just wanted to comment that I've never seen certain things before that go on here at this site. For example, there are threads of guys commenting on other guys' penises; there are posts of self-identified straight men saying to other guys "nice dick." I'm wondering if I'm missing something here because I've never known straight guys to do this in real life. My hunch is that man of these so-called straight men are not really straight, or maybe things have changed in society and no one told me. If so, that's great. I think it's great to see people comfortable with each other. So, I'm not judging anyone. Just curious. That's all. Thanks. :)

whatis_tu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe that's why we are here.We come here,with pleasure.We want to be happy,and here is really a good place.Forget about dirty or clean,forget about holiness or sin.We know we are friends and we can do what we want among us.Good luck!

1st Like
Media
I suppose I've just never seen anything like this. It's very odd. I consider myself straight, and I have no desire to have sex with a man or be touched by a man, yet I know a good looking dick when I see one and I think it's cool that other self-identified straight men here can do the same.

When you think about it, you hear straight women complimenting each other's bodies all the time. Why should it be different for men?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To start, I have nothing against gay or bi men. I just wanted to comment that I've never seen certain things before that go on here at this site. For example, there are threads of guys commenting on other guys' penises; there are posts of self-identified straight men saying to other guys "nice dick." I'm wondering if I'm missing something here because I've never known straight guys to do this in real life. My hunch is that man of these so-called straight men are not really straight, or maybe things have changed in society and no one told me. If so, that's great. I think it's great to see people comfortable with each other. So, I'm not judging anyone. Just curious. That's all. Thanks. :)

I think it's more that the typical homophobic "macho" man straight guy gets scared or chased away. Though personally I have no strong desire to look at pictures of penises.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
"Straight" men don't generally go around complimenting other men at all IRL, New Member. It's a society taboo. LPSG, however, is kind of an anonymous gatheringplace that allows (even encourages) all of us to open up and say things we can't say in the real world for whatever reason.

It's one of the keys to LPSG's success.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmm...my 90% straight husband has been known to tell other men they are "a handsome man," kiss them on the cheek, and in one case, grab an ass...

Funny thing is, I thought he was joking, but when I later revealed that I had had a crush on the ass-grabbee, he said, "Yeah, so did I."

Lesson to straight guys: Beware of other seemingly straight guys who grab your ass. It may not really be a joke...

Lesson to me: It is so not fair that I didn't get to grab the ass in question! There's no way that would have been interpreted as a joke. Neither would cheek-kissing.:mad:

But it was funny when one of our friends turned his face so hubby hit his lips instead! While the rest of us were laughing our asses off, those two made a big show of wiping their lips and saying "Oh, yuck! We are so not gay!" Interesting.

Anyway, I think there are far less straight people out there than it seems. Just my opinion. There is so much fear and insecurity when it comes to our sexual identities.

LPSG just lets people relax a little more.

Media
Welcome to LPSG! Hope you enjoy the site!

I you had posted pics, I would have added: Great gallery! Great cock! I compliment out of courtesy. You wouldn't want to have anyone tell you that you had the ugliest schlong on the face of the earth. So, a nice compliment is apropos.

I find it surprising that many straight guys are asking for comments on their cocks. I think nothing of complimenting them if they want to show it. It's no skin off my straight nose or my cyber fantasy world flexibility. A good cock is a good cock. if you are secure in yourself, it is nothing more than a compliment, and nothing more is intended. If you want it to be more, it is your choice to pursue.

I've seen all the galleries. They don't do much for me, but I can be nice and compliment. I prefer to know people for who they are, and not what they have.

Relax and enjoy the show.

Nice cock, New Member!

Sam

7 goes into 42 easily.:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome to LPSG! Hope you enjoy the site!

Erm.... just because someone chooses the username "New Member", it doesn't mean that they - or the subject matter of their thread - are new. :rolleyes:

In fact, let's not overlook some of New Member's posts from when he was posting previously, in March of this year:

Hi everyone. I was reading that other thread about public showering. There were two comments that surprised me. One was a comment about a guy who looked at another guy and said, "Nice piece of meat," and then it turned out the guy who made the comment was straight. Then there was the comment about one guy grabbing the other guy's penis.

I found this all surprising, because I always thought that if you mentioned such things in the shower or locker room, you'd get a fat lip or a black eye. I'd never say such things. Are such comments common for some people? (...)

You are so gay to be talking about another guy's dick like that and to be winking at him.

"Straight" men typically do not compliment other men's dicks, like what goes on here on this forum. If a guy compliments another guy's dick, he might want to rethink whether he's "straight" or not. Not that it matters, but I just see a lot of stupid innuendo on this forum. (...)

You are so totally gay, you homo. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I sucked a black guy's dick when I was younger. He was pretty big. He sucked mine too. I wanted to see if I was into that. I'm not. It was a disgusting experience, and I wanna throw up when I think about it. He wanted to do more, if you know what I mean, but I wouldn't let him. I suppose if you have trouble getting a hard on and just can't stop laughing, that's an indication you aren't into the sexual activity you're taking part in.

He was a nice guy though. Great personality. But sex with men just ain't for me. The dick goes in the pussy, the vagina. (For me, anyway.)

Media
Erm.... just because someone chooses the username "New Member", it doesn't mean that they - or the subject matter of their thread - are new. :rolleyes:

In fact, let's not overlook some of New Member's posts from when he was posting previously, in March of this year:
And once again, Alex, our reigning fount of knowledge, comes to the rescue. Bravo, Alex! I'm so proud of you! Nothing gets past you! I'm so glad you are still here!:smile: Sam

D_Phil_Leysheio

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a straight guy, and I like to look at pictures of big cocks. But what I'm thinking when I look at them is 'wow, I wish I had one like that!' rather than 'oo I want to suck on that!'

I hear ya! I'm the same way! I don't think there is anything wrong with saying to a buddy.....hey....nice cock or nice package bud. You all could send me pics of cocks all day long! I'd love it!

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great posts and very well said Pecker. Allot of us that come here are like-minded with regards to our openness and its wonderful that people here feel they can be honest and compliment others without hang ups irregardless of sexual orientation. I'm sure some only feel they can be unrestrained here while others, like me choose friends that are naturally uninhibited. Either case its a great group to chat with and share views, opinions and advice. This site is doing its part to build bridges and its a good thing. One of the unfortunate things about having a higher understanding of sorts is finding other people in everyday life who are similar to ourselves and this site really opens up doors for people.