How many sex partners have you got on the go?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Dickson Derelicked, Feb 1, 2010.

1. D_Dickson Derelicked

Hey, how many people do you meet more than once to have sex with. So how many sex partners do you have on the go? And what do you do with them?

Personally I have a girlfriend, a fuck buddy and a male friend who I don't plan anything with but we get it on every now and then.

Me and me girlfriend have the best all round sex experience and we do pretty much everything except for anal. My fuck buddy loves my big cock so she wants to feel filled up rather than orgasm and I love her big tits so I have plenty of fun with them.

My male friend and I give each other head now and then and rub our cock against each other.

Before anyone says anything, for all the intercourse I use protection :) do take risk with head.

So how many sex partners do you have and what do you do?

2. Corius

Corius New Member

Only one at a time! And, the sex happens naturally and seems so right when two persons have bonded in friendship and love. The sex confirms and strengthens the bond and only gets to be more fanatastic with each repeat. Lots of persons, male and female, have "stirred" me when I concentrate my attention on them too long; but, I have been happy with few (three women and three men) partners and all in long term relationships. The wonderful things has been that although sex with five of them ended long ago, each of them is still a dear friend; I loved them then and I love them still.

Sorry, but I don't think this is what the OP had in mind. My testimony is to the effect that one should honor one's partner by being completely faithful. There is beauty and mystery in sex that is lost when sex becomes merely casual fun. One can grow old on the memory of a happy and honorable journey into the fullness of one's sexuality.

3. Brensta

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've only ever had my partner as a regular

4. punk09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm working on my second mile of hard dick.

5. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not nearly enough.

6. AbeFroman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    At present, 2. There was a 3rd girl, but she's kindda looking for a long term thing that I wasn't into with her.

7. Mouthfeel

Mouthfeel New Member

Albums:
    One but working on more. Not sure how I feel about having multiple partners, though; the risk of STDs is frightening. A condom helps but can't prevent herpes. Then, there's also the risk of knocking some chick up. All very sobering thoughts . . .

8. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

Good question... I recently became single, and am pleasantly surprised by how many women are interested in me, even though I'm not working right now, have a female roommate, and an old POS car (they know this. I don't deceive or lead people on). In my defense, I am tall and fairly good looking, articulate, funny and my house and car are paid off. I have zero debt. So, you take the good with the bad with me these days. lol

Anyways, two weeks ago, I was talking to one girl, seeing one girl and fucking one girl... Today, I've got 5 'leads', 3 of which I have dates with this week. Pretty sure one of them is strictly a meet-n-fuck, since she requested we just meet at the bar like 1/4mile from her place, and she is VERY flirty... I also have a past girl who I literally re-hooked up with simply by contacting her and informing her that I was single again and interested in hanging out with and fucking her whenever she wanted to come over (which she did that day as soon as she got off work. lol)

9. Roark1976

Roark1976 Member

i have about two steady, two occasional and the rare hookup. give 'em all up for someone to come home to.

10. D_Eddie Withagun

D_Eddie Withagun New Member

that was very sweet and thoughtful. I liked that answer best

11. Booble

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Truro Cornwall (UK) & I DON'T LET GUYS SEE MY CAM
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not enough at the moment!

12. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

well, I only have one, my wife of 31 yrs, but I am looking for someone else, I think. I don't want to cheat on her, but she leaves me little choice when she refuses to have sex with me, so I guess I have none. and it's not that I have let myself go. I am tall, slender, groom well, have been sought after by more than one lady. I am friends with a very sweet and nice looking late 20's female that I think would be interested in occassional love making, at least I get that impression, but she is not going to fool with a married man, and get labeled a home wrecker.

13. eyescream

Gold Member

I personally believe the risk is higher in a committed relationship gone wrong because of the unprotected sex. That's just my personal belief.

Right now I only have one, but I'm thinking of either switching to another guy or juggling 2.

Draft saved Draft deleted