How many sex partners have you had?

bigo4show

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stopped counting a long time ago. Would say over 100 (all female) but well short of Wilt's record. Once went to a sex club and had sex with 12 different women and another time where I had sex with 10 different women at another club.

pinkpineapples

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once went to a sex club and had sex with 12 different women and another time where I had sex with 10 different women at another club.

Dunno how you guys do that... I'd be hella worried I'd contract something. I mean, I check out the craigslist personals all the time and find a few i'd be interested in, but I'm wayyyyy too paranoid to even attempt! X_x Between diseases, rape, murder... I'm a pessimist, so I tend to look at the bad lol

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Such an interesting question, and I'm surprised at how much judgment goes on when people comment on the numbers. I also find the comparison to numbers and percentages interesting as I have had more male sexual partners than female ones, but I consider myself more straight than gay. Much of it has to do with opportunity for me.

For female sexual partners, I've had 4-5. Male partners--if we count handjobs, guys who have given me blow jobs, and guys I've actually "nailed" as the OP called it, I guess I've had about 50, maybe more. I have had two longer term relationships (one very long term and still ongoing for over 20 years) with women, one LTR with a man (2 years in college), and one male Fbud who I hooked up with for about a year.

Is there some conclusion we can draw from these numbers?

bryanstud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey Pineapple. You're doubtless suffering from performance anxiety, premature ejaculation concerns and all that stuff virgins worry about. Once you get the job done, all of that will go away. You have a great bod, well above average cock (chicks like em thick)...length is just for showing in the locker room. So, you've got all the qualifications...go find a chick or a dude, your choice, but get over the anxiety.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Pineapple. You're doubtless suffering from performance anxiety, premature ejaculation concerns and all that stuff virgins worry about. Once you get the job done, all of that will go away. You have a great bod, well above average cock (chicks like em thick)...length is just for showing in the locker room. So, you've got all the qualifications...go find a chick or a dude, your choice, but get over the anxiety.
Ahh, I don't think it's just virgins (I still worry about size and performance), but I do expect those concerns to go away with more experience.

Last edited:

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Such an interesting question, and I'm surprised at how much judgment goes on when people comment on the numbers. I also find the comparison to numbers and percentages interesting as I have had more male sexual partners than female ones, but I consider myself more straight than gay. Much of it has to do with opportunity for me.

For female sexual partners, I've had 4-5. Male partners--if we count handjobs, guys who have given me blow jobs, and guys I've actually "nailed" as the OP called it, I guess I've had about 50, maybe more. I have had two longer term relationships (one very long term and still ongoing for over 20 years) with women, one LTR with a man (2 years in college), and one male Fbud who I hooked up with for about a year.

Is there some conclusion we can draw from these numbers?

Maybe your percentages are a little off...

pinkpineapples

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Eh yeah, of course you'll be worried about all that when you're new to it. I would assume it's only natural, considering the sexed up world we live in. But it's not just that. I would like to know and be comfortable with the other before hand... The idea of just going out and meeting up with a guy from craigslist sounds unbelievably hot, but doing so makes me hella paranoid. lol

Will I get something? Will I be forced into something I don't want to do? Will I make it back home?

I'm not saying it has to be "special" and "mean something". But I want to feel safe with the other person? yeah...that's it.