How many sex partners have you had?

dewlove43220

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi All....I stopped counting at 40+ around 7 years ago or so. That was about 2 years after I moved to Columbus and became active. Here's my best guesses....

Total sexual contact - 300+ guys, 0 women
Oral to completion - 300+
Intercourse - I'd guess about 20 (like to bottom but not crazy about the hoops to jump through for proper bottoming and would love to be a top but unfortunately too much a lifelong member of what should be "spsg.com" to be a hard riding top)
Oral no completion - 10+
One-on-One partners with indirect contact (touching, fondling, light oral, etc) - 20+
Group partners with indirect contact (touching, fondling, light oral, etc) - 10+
Married guys - 90%+ easily; pretty much only hookup with married guys due to the fact that they have to be safe & clean, must be discrete, and it freaking turns me on...

Welcome to Columbus, Ohio - home of the combo wedding/cock ring....

Reactions: Eric2450

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eight -- There is my first ex fiance in college, another college relationship. Then my first ex wife, second ex wife, California girlfriend (Damn I miss her), the one from work which lasted exactly twice, once she was drunk and the next time sober and no....it was not any better. Then there was the woman who thought she was gay and then the third wife and now the fourth wife. But for all the sex we have, I should be counted as single....

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys (single)-50+ , gang bangs -5 (various numbers -highest 15 ), spitted- 9 times , women -60+ (some , eating pussy only ). Not nearly enough , and preference is starting to lean more toward women . They are just so damned beautiful,and it is springtime here in oz.

beercanndick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have to say a bit blown away, so to speak, by the straight dudes admitting to so few encounters, being bi I would estimate 100 woman, and maybe 50 dudes, now I feel like a slut, lol.