How many sex partners have you had?

kevin91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see why :). You have really low hanging balls.

Personally I don't keep my amount high at all. Let's assume you have fucked 50 girls during the past 6 years it averages only 7-8 girls per year and if you have been a playful single for a while, those numbers are nothing. Also sometimes you fuck 3 new girls in a week and then after that hold to the old ones for a long time.

Reactions: Eric2450

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow there's some judgement in this thread! My number is high and i stopped counting a fair few years ago. I practice safe sex and have only ever slept with people i find attractive but i guess i'm about to be judged in a serious manner. Stopped counting guys at 150 and women, probably in the 30's. I've had 5 one night stands and they were all guys. Judge away!

D

deleted817718

20+ guys
3 girls
The girls were all quite long relationships, the guys mostly one nighters

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Wow there's some judgement in this thread! My number is high and i stopped counting a fair few years ago. I practice safe sex and have only ever slept with people i find attractive but i guess i'm about to be judged in a serious manner. Stopped counting guys at 150 and women, probably in the 30's. I've had 5 one night stands and they were all guys. Judge away!

Virgin :wink:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If those numbers were flip-flopped 180 one night stands and 5 more-than-ones, then maybe, (just maybe) that would concern me. But just looking at you, I'd be happy being your #151, or #6 :biggrin1:

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was pretty slutty in college. Hundreds for me, many were repeated over and over without any relationship at all. I got lucky, never caught anything other than crabs--and that was from a douche who was supposed to be my boyfriend. All guys, never girls, but I would, at least for the experience.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
all MEN with a few boi's on the side
1 handjob that I can never forget and still remember, lots of others I cant remember.
several hundred fucks, mostly taking (ok maybe into the thousands)
thousands and thousands of bj's (receiving)
a few fists
0 females
most of the sex was before the internet came on strong, when you had to make an effort to go out and get it. these days everyone just window shops online, jerks off to the monitor and never gets any real sex.
no STD's ever and only once turned down sex cause I could see something on his pecker. got the crabs twice tho.
so I guess getting closer to the 10k mark for me :)