17 years, Josh 1 night
18 years, Vincent 14 months
18 years, Daniel 4 months
19 years, Jesse 2 months
19 years, Sam 3 months+ current boyfriend

ydarb1235

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a dude, I'm 29. I honestly don't know exactly but I'd guess around 75 girls. I'd classify about 60 of them as an 8+. I'm picky.

Last edited:

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with 28 women.

Sometimes when I tell people I've been with close to 30 women they call me a slut, or a man whore, or what ever. But I've been having sex for 14 years, I'm 30, went to college, played in a touring rock band for 10 years, and taking all that into account I have on average 2 new parters a year. So I'm actually pretty damn proud of how LOW my number is haha. Lord knows touring in a rock band leads many opportunities for random sex. And ironically, the 3 women I did end up having sex with when I was on tour, I ended up dating 1, and I'm still close friends with all of them.

And how do I keep track and know exactly how many I've been with. YES I do keep a running log. Now. A few years back I got a call from a previous partner who tested positive for Herpes. So she was being responsible and calling everyone she'd been with. So that lead me to making a list of my own....and when boredom, and my fondness for making spreadsheets, I decided to make a fairly detailed list of every woman I've been with. At the time I kind of felt like a sleez ball making the list because I thought it might be considered degrading if someone were to find it, but then I decided it helps me remember so what the hell.

Also, I have a quick reference I can say that out of the 28 women I've been with, 5 were one time only situations. But only 2 were actual one night stands, the others were friends of mine and we decided it would be fun to hook up...and it usually was. Also, I'm still in pretty regular contact with 22 of those women in one way or another.

Oh, back to the story, I got tested, no herpes for me. WOO HOO!!! Then the girl called me a few weeks later and turns out she tested a false positive. Sooo, that's a good thing too.

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
8 Women, no men. I probably could have upped the number in college, but I was always pretty shy with women and placed more emphasis on a good relationship that random fucking. Been married for almost 8 years now, so I don't see that number changing in the immediate future.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't remember if I have answered this. I have done erotic massage for close to 30 years now. I also used to go to the baths a lot. I am still disease free but estimate my number of sex partners is 3000 to 5000. Either way, it is a lot. For the last 15 years I would guess 70% have been with men who identify as straight.

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

More than 200 and less than 400 and the number is still growing. But I don't keep count so I can only estimate.

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Too many to count I am a little ashamed to admit. However, they were all when I was younger and unmarried, proud to say that I have been faithful since the wedding. (unless you count a quick encounter with a stripper as cheating!).