How Many Sexual Partners Have You Had In 2019?

How Many Sexual Partners Have You Had In 2019?

Votes: 399 21.4%

Votes: 567 30.4%

Votes: 154 8.3%
  • 3 to 5

Votes: 251 13.5%
  • 6 to 11

Votes: 163 8.7%
  • 12 to 20

Votes: 108 5.8%
  • 20+

Votes: 193 10.4%
  • Prefer Not Say

Votes: 29 1.6%

• Total voters

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only one sexual partner in 2019. . . my wife. Before that, in my single days, I probably scored more in a week than many guys do in a lifetime.* I'm not in Michael Jordan territory, but well into the three digits.

* It's the looks!

In the Woods

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Its been an awful year for me. Nothing in about 1.5 years. :(
If you knew how long since my last partner, it would blow your mind and make 1.5 years seem like a brief layover! On the flip side, I'm 100% clean, I'm not into 1-night stands, and I don't regret the time on my own.

Reactions: malakos

lilly girl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
who is better?...if you were hooded...no way to see or smell them...your hands bound above your head...whose cock would fuck you better and shoot the bigger loads...most loads?

wow great questions, but they are identical twins so it's really difficult to tell the difference those ways. However, I can tell them apart in how they kiss. ;)

Reactions: BigBen

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow great questions, but they are identical twins so it's really difficult to tell the difference those ways. However, I can tell them apart in how they kiss. ;)

The lyric in the song was right...."....it is in his kiss...." And...even identical twins are not completely identical...they are not "clones"...diet, exercise, and just day to day life...makes a difference. If you really measure them out on any given day...just as an example...measured at the crown of their cock heads, measured behind their cock heads, mid shaft, and base...and length...they are different...same with ball size and loads...every day is different on loads. "Identical twins" are identical enough that most folks can not tell the difference by looking...but people close to them can because of the slight differences....just as "Identical" triplets, quadruplets, can all tell each other apart at a glance...they see the differences the rest of us miss.

In the Woods

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The lyric in the song was right...."....it is in his kiss...." And...even identical twins are not completely identical...they are not "clones"...diet, exercise, and just day to day life...makes a difference. If you really measure them out on any given day...just as an example...measured at the crown of their cock heads, measured behind their cock heads, mid shaft, and base...and length...they are different...same with ball size and loads...every day is different on loads. "Identical twins" are identical enough that most folks can not tell the difference by looking...but people close to them can because of the slight differences....just as "Identical" triplets, quadruplets, can all tell each other apart at a glance...they see the differences the rest of us miss.
And I thought the TSA was strict! No one's getting anything by your screening process!

Reactions: BigBen

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I thought the TSA was strict! No one's getting anything by your screening process!

That is funny...thank you for making me laugh...but it is very scientifically true...."identical" twins, triplets, quads, whatever...are not exactly alike in all physical ways. They just aren't...close enough that most casual observers or people who don't know them well can not tell the difference...but there are subtle differences. You just have to look for the details...

thank you again for making me laugh and smile...