how many sexual partners to alot?

The most permiscuous woman I ever met in my life happens to be my wife. She is very beautiful likes to fuck, is good at fucking, and is an absolute ball of fire to share my life with. I have had more than my fair share of partners and I have been a bit dirty from time to time. So have a lot of people they just do not want to tell the truth. When this subject came up with me and my wife she was nervous and at first did not tell the truth. After we talked a bit she told me and my response was that I did not care who went first just as long as I know I went last.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
or, like me (and indeed many men) just don't get off unless there's real intimacy.

we're not all just brainwashed :tongue:

That's why I was careful to use a qualifier like 'most'.

Sex by its very nature is intimate. Sometimes the shared desire for sex and pleasure is all the intimacy that is needed.

Also - different people define intimacy in different ways. What's 'real' to me may not be to you.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most young women want sex - they are just conditioned to feel bad about that and not act on it.

I've always felt like a freak because of what a horndog I am, because of the cultural myth that women aren't supposed to be like that. I've always heard the myth that women eventually stop having wanting to have sex when they're in a relationship or that women's sex drives are lower, and that has never been true with me. I've never been able to resist acting on my desire for sex, though. I've just been careful about choosing discreet partners.

I can only base my idea of what they want by what they tell me. When I was a young-un most other women were telling me that they weren't that interested in sex and that their sex drives were much lower than mine.

And this is the reason why.

Most other women I know don't talk about sex, or act rather prudish about sex, so when they don't share, I don't share either. It's really none of their business anyway. The women I know who do talk about sex rather talk about their own sex lives and preferences, they talk about sex in general, or about others, or express opinions without talking about what they themselves do or don't do. There is still a certain amount of coyness about talking about their own sex lives, even among the women I know who are a lot more "open" about it.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The most permiscuous woman I ever met in my life happens to be my wife. She is very beautiful likes to fuck, is good at fucking, and is an absolute ball of fire to share my life with. I have had more than my fair share of partners and I have been a bit dirty from time to time. So have a lot of people they just do not want to tell the truth. When this subject came up with me and my wife she was nervous and at first did not tell the truth. After we talked a bit she told me and my response was that I did not care who went first just as long as I know I went last.

That's wonderful! :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
honestly, i think i'd be put off a guy if he had a LOT of one night stands. not because it makes him a bad/dirty/immoral person, but because there's a big difference in the values we put on sex.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most other women I know don't talk about sex, or act rather prudish about sex, so when they don't share, I don't share either. It's really none of their business anyway. The women I know who do talk about sex rather talk about their own sex lives and preferences, they talk about sex in general, or about others, or express opinions without talking about what they themselves do or don't do. There is still a certain amount of coyness about talking about their own sex lives, even among the women I know who are a lot more "open" about it.

I was brought up to be prudish about sex. I have definitely opened up and changed my views over the past years. Some of us are taught to go against our bodies natural instincts. I KNOW that if I ever have a daughter I'm going to make sure she understands that those feelings are ok and not a disgraceful thing.

I now have a few IRL friends that I can talk to about sex.

honestly, i think i'd be put off a guy if he had a LOT of one night stands. not because it makes him a bad/dirty/immoral person, but because there's a big difference in the values we put on sex.

Agreed, I can never seem to articulate as well as some of you ladies can.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

This is probably why I usually get along better with men. If I say to a guy 'Fuck I'm horny', he'll probably say 'Yeah, me too'. If I say it to a woman she looks at me like I'm a freak. If I say to a guy 'Looks like I'll be getting sex tonight', he'll say 'Have one for me'. Again, a woman will look at me like I'm a freak. In my experience anyway. And of course I'm generalising. This doesn't apply to every male and every female I've ever met.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That's fair. It's an incompatibility in values, rather than a case of 'You're immoral'.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Average number for what reason? I'm not sure there is an average number. And besides, its just a number. The number 27 is very special to me, but it really doesn't stand for anything.

As for lovers, let's just say between my husband and me we've had a few. OK, he's had a gazillion more than me, and I've had less than him, but we're together now. We're it. We're the only lovers that mean anything to each other because he knows I love him with all my heart and I will cut his cheating balls off with a rusty spoon if I ever find... Well, let's just leave it at loving each other.

Seriously, we know each of us are experienced. It doesn't matter because we've don't compare. And even if we did we'd each be the best.

That's how this love thing works. Love them for who they are to you, not who they were to others and not how you compare to others. You'll drive yourself crazy otherwise.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is probably why I usually get along better with men. If I say to a guy 'Fuck I'm horny', he'll probably say 'Yeah, me too'. If I say it to a woman she looks at me like I'm a freak. If I say to a guy 'Looks like I'll be getting sex tonight', he'll say 'Have one for me'. Again, a woman will look at me like I'm a freak. In my experience anyway. And of course I'm generalising. This doesn't apply to every male and every female I've ever met.

My female friend in college were like that, like the guy friends you mentioned, but every single one of them moved away after college and now they're scattered across the world, because of grad school, jobs, to be with the men they loved, to live in that romantic city they always dreamed of, and none of them returned! The female friends I had before I moved in with TheBF were all women I met post-college and less sexually open. I should say "most" since I do know a few men and women who worked in a S&M club (long story, but purely by weird coincidence) or who did domme/dominatrix sort of work, but even those friendships were really low on the sex talk.

I don't mind having lots of friendships where we never discuss sex. There are so many other aspects of my personality and life, I don't need to share that part with friends. I love my dog, but I wouldn't bore a non-dog lover with dozens of stories about her! I know it's not interesting to everyone I know when I tell stories about my job, because not everyone finds it interesting or understands. I love science, but some of my artsier friends who took basic algebra in college to fulfill that math credit don't really want to know about the latest discovery in telomeres. Not all my friends know my family, so I wouldn't update them with how my cousins and aunts and uncles are doing. It's the same with sex. If they don't care to share their sex life with me, that's okay. I don't need to share that part of my life. There are lots of other parts of my life I can share that makes their friendships worthwhile and valuable to me.

Last edited:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
It doesn't matter to DJG how many men the women he is with has been with.
I don't see how it matters at all... usually women that have had more lovers are better in bed.. sometimes not...
All I know is I am going to do my best to rock their world!!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It doesn't matter to DJG how many men the women he is with has been with.
I don't see how it matters at all... usually women that have had more lovers are better in bed.. sometimes not...
All I know is I am going to do my best to rock their world!!!

:grinning-smiley-003 My name is ManlyBanisters and I approve this message :grinning-smiley-003