how many sexual partners to alot?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My female friend in college were like that, like the guy friends you mentioned, but every single one of them moved away after college and now they're scattered across the world, because of grad school, jobs, to be with the men they loved, to live in that romantic city they always dreamed of, and none of them returned!

:frown1: I've had a couple of female friends who I can/could discuss sex with and I love them to bits. They still think I'm a freak a lot of the time, but they say it upfront and with a smile, and add a 'You go girl' when they say it.

I don't mind having lots of friendships where we never discuss sex. There are so many other aspects of my personality and life, I don't need to share that part with friends.

I don't have lots of friendships full stop. I have heaps of acquaintances, but a person has to be pretty special to make friendship status with me. I do wish my friends were more relaxed when it comes to talking about sex. They talk about it, but they aren't completely comfortable doing it and don't like a lot of detail. Although they are great to talk to about animals :smile:.

splatter00

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chances are the guys who are also bugged by the same thing you are, are going to woman haters, just saying.

I have every confidence that if you keep this attitude, you will fuck things up. I hope you're mature enough to realize when that happens it wasn't her fault. I'm not holding my breath though.

lol.. thanks i guess.. and ya i havent brought it up to her at all.. hence the reason i posted to see if i was without reason to have an issue.. yet i get alot of critisism for asking a simple question. 90 percent of the negative comments come from people who cant relate..

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will not ask a girl how many men she has slept with, i simply don't care.
More interesting is how she selected those who were chosen as that tell me much more than a number, but i will not judge because of that.
What i really care about is why she selected me, and that i will use to judge.

tehRiot

Just Browsing
Media
I dont know how recently you've been to college but as a current student i can tell that the more attractive females tend to be in the upper teens to twenties. The only person who can form an opinion on what "alot" means is you.

For example I would have no problem with a girl whose had 20 partners or more am in the range but if you start to get higher around 50-60 i'd have to question. Though i seriously doubt a girl would admit to me if she'd been with that many men. Maybe if i get older that number might not mean as much then

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I met my wife when I was 20. I don't know how many partners she had before hand. I know she had around 3 in High school. College at least 5-10. I'm not sure and she won't say.

Most ppl would say that if a girl got around she was loose. My wife isn't loose per say. And that's all a myth!

I was a virgin when I met her. And she is the only woman I've been with. So I wouldn't know what is loose or tight.

At first the # of partners she had been with didn't bother me. After we got married and started having some issues, then the #'s started to get me to wonder. Like "why is she like this" "doesn't she get along with ppl well" etc.

She has cheated on me twice. WHY?? I have no idea. Everyone has their issues in marriage. Does she get tired of the same person? Dunno. She said it was a HUGE mistake. Is my penis small and was she looking for bigger? She says no. Says I'm the biggest she's had since her first BF in HS. I knew him and yes he was hung at around 8". I'm 7x5. She says I'm the most skillful partner she's ever had and probably the reason why she decided to stay with me. Plus we have 3 kids on top of it.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are this passive?

I decide who I have sex with.

Well, now I do.

Lol, if i was as passive as you thought than i wouldn't need to judge ;)
Of course i decide, and i have passed more often than i have taken the opportunity. Yet the point remains that i don't care with how many men she has slept with and it does not matter that much how it came to that, but it does matter to me what she expects and wants from me.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK :smile:, who I would like to have sex with. But then desire does not have to be taken forward for many varied reasons, so you do end up with the original statement.
However, that's not really the point. Since the desire has to be mutual in order for there to be any possibility of going forward, it isn't unreasonable if for someone, an important factor is how they themselves were chosen by the one in whom they have an interest.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lust is not enough?

And what if you want a "better" reason?
I suppose it depends on whether or not the question, "Why do you want to have sex with me?" is important to you.

I have only been asked this question once, and it was the morning after. I had been incredibly intoxicated (inability to do simple math, extremely poor motor skills, terrible sense of humor) when we had sex the first time. The question was important to the asker, because he needed to be sure I'd have chosen to lay with him had I been sober. He asked at least three different ways, but it kept boiling down to the same question. "Why did you want to have sex with me last night?"

The simple answer, "I was really horny, and very attracted to you, and already naked in your bed." wasn't good enough for him. I suppose if he'd asked before we had sex, that might have been the end of it. The more complete answer was, "I knew it would eventually happen. Physically, you're my idea of male perfection. In our extremely brief acquaintanceship, you've already taught me new things. Your passionate, hedonistic approach to food, music, alcohol, sex, and just life in general is refreshing and novel to me. This isn't my M.O., but I've wanted you since we first spoke. In fact, as a measure to prevent myself from going this far on our first date, I neglected to shave anything, and wore ugly underwear, but as you can see, my measures failed. At the time, when you initiated, it just felt right." He liked that answer much better, and his response to it convinced me to only have dates with guys I definitely already knew I wanted to fuck, and to feel free to fuck them at the absolute earliest possibility.

Having had that experience, I can understand how it might be an important question to someone. "How or why did you choose me? Was it a clumsy, drunken accident? Or do you really want to have sex with me?"

Another thing occurs to me. A major motive of the asker might be to find out of the other person sees them as special, or just another in a long line. The person asking may want to be seen as special, or may be hoping that they are just another space on someone's to-do list. I was once cut off from physical contact with a man who discovered that he;d become a lot more important to me than I was to him. Even though I really liked him, I understood that all that could be between us was sex. We were sexually compatible, the chemistry ws ridiculous. But we had completely diametric ideas about long-term relationships. All I wanted was the sex, despite having intense feelings for him. But it would be lie to say that those feelings were not part of my wanting to have sex with him. He found out, and he backed way off.

Just as it may not be important information to one, I can easily see how it might matter to another.

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Apologies, AE, my connection went down.

I don't disagree with any of your observations. The point is that you had this conversation the day after, not before, and you point out one of the possible outcomes if you had.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the more partners she's had, the better.

She's more experienced and knows what she wants.

She's more honest about how to get it.

She's with you more than the first time because she wants to be, not because she's desperate for a relationship.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apologies, AE, my connection went down.

I don't disagree with any of your observations. The point is that you had this conversation the day after, not before, and you point out one of the possible outcomes if you had.
I thought the point was that the question is valid, and not unreasonable to be valued.:wink:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just a simple example if she chose to take me home form a party just to make an ex jealous i wouldn't like it, even tho it could be a person i would under other circumstances decide to sleep with.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I thought the point was that the question is valid, and not unreasonable to be valued.:wink:

Just a simple example if she chose to take me home form a party just to make an ex jealous i wouldn't like it, even tho it could be a person i would under other circumstances decide to sleep with.

The point is when it's asked. You won't always have all the facts, and people won't tell you the truth anyway. Of course, you can go all Thomas Mann, but then you'd just be fucking with yourself.