Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will always go with the information that is available to me,
that usually is more than she tells me verbally, and yet far from being complete or being facts.

If i feel that it is the situation i described above, i will not go for it, even tho she of course didn't tell me she just wanted to make her ex jealous.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
TBH Tramp I have reasons for my views, but I don't want to discuss them. Suffice to ask how you distinguish when people are using you. Your example is clear, however there are many others that are more grey, and then you may not care about some but would about others, and change your view at different times.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Obviously many are grey and you are a great deal smarter when the story is finished.
I am just trying to limit the number of times i regret something. But obviously if you wanna hit you gotta swing and with that come some ground outs, fly outs and strike outs.
I just try not to swing at any pitch that is obviously not in the strike zone

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The point is when it's asked. You won't always have all the facts, and people won't tell you the truth anyway. Of course, you can go all Thomas Mann, but then you'd just be fucking with yourself.
This is true of any question. By your logic, people needn't bother taling to each other at all about anything ever.

RKNG

Just Browsing
Media
interesting thread.

makes me appriciate my situation more.... my fiancee had one experience with one person before me. and she was my first.

the thing is, we have a way better sex life, and more satisfying overall than most people, I mean we just "click" that well, and are phenomenally compatible.

I am glad she didn't have more, but i would have been able to deal with it if it was a few. but I don't think its unreasonable to have issues once it gets into double digits.

but maybe I'm just a prude or whatever.

Player7x9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The number is not important. If a woman has done everthing she has wanted to and is satisfied to be with you she will not be out looking. I have had 3 wives with little experience then i met a lady that had about 35 partners weve been married 20yrs and life is great

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stop finding dumb reasons to be uncomfortable with someone you otherwise like and enjoy.

The number is not important. If a woman has done everthing she has wanted to and is satisfied to be with you she will not be out looking. I have had 3 wives with little experience then i met a lady that had about 35 partners weve been married 20yrs and life is great

Ditto to both.

If I find someone I care about, their history, sexual or otherwise, is what makes that person who they are today. I take the man for who he is, not who he was or could be; not not who I wish he had been or who I want him to be.

I don't ask about numbers because it doesn't matter. I don't tell because it shouldn't matter. If it does, I'm with the wrong guy.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok ladies im here to ask some advice. Just got out of a long relationship and only have had two sexual partners my whole life. I seeing someone at the moment, shes an amazing girl but just found out the # of guys shes been with and it bugs me a bit. I know the past is the past, but since i have a semi-biased opinion based on my past experiences, i wanna know what the average # of partners you women have been with, and what you would consider alot. For the record, i am the 14th person she has been with.. all except me and her ex were one time things that never went past 5 mins bc she wasnt comfortable.. For some reason i have an issue with it, and dont wanna loose an amazing girl bc of my issue..

thanks ladies

Well, you know....the alot is better than you at everything.

Justin87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally I don't view 14 partners as a lot. I consider it average, which I would say is the 5 to 23 partners range.

It just varies so much from person to person depending on upbringing, age and lifestyle that I don't feel that a finite number properly defines what is considered to be average for something like that.

So a lot? I would say that's probably 40+ no matter what your age in life.
I would say that's a lot.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be glad she likes sex and has experience. That combines to make it better for you.

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is why I don't 'do' numbers because, I'm happy to keep my numbers low, I know that's not for everyone and I'd probably get all judgemental otherwise :wink:

Just because someone is single doesn't automatically mean they're sleeping with a bunch of people.

..there was something on tv that said about 8 was average (don't forget people will lie on any kind of survey like this so in actual fact the number is irrelevant).

Your number is your choice and their number is theres.

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Early in our relationship, my wife sent me out to the storage shed to look for something. I came across her journals and not knowing what they were, read them. I can verify she has been with about 30 other men and think the number may be as high as 40 or so. I freaked out. Ended up in a mental hospital over it. I have been to bed with exactly seven women. While many of hers were one night stands, there were a significant number or men she stayed with for anywhere from three weeks to three years. This includes two other marriages.

The other thing which caused me dispair for a long time was she went through her change of life about two weeks after we got married and her desire for sex stopped cold turkey. Instead of every other day, it is now maybe six times a year.

So, I have had to work through these issues. Here is what I have concluded;

1. I am lucky she did not catch a nice little social disease and pass it to me. She may have been easy, but she was and is picky on who gets in her.

2. Why does it matter who she has slept with. Obviously it did not work out. Flip the thing around, would you listen to someone who poked their nose in your business? Why would it matter how many you have been with? So you have had three and she has had 14. She has been open to try new things, you thought the first girl to sleep with you was the one you kept forever. Did not work for either of you and now you have found each other....work on THAT ONE relationship and let go of your past ones and hers also, they simply do not matter other than they have made you the people you are now.

3. She has chosed to stay with me. I am more important than they were/are. If I were not, she would not be with me.

Now let all that BS go and if you still find yourself thinking about it, it may be because (like me) you are in reality mad at her and jealous she has had more fun than you have. Fun is relative, make your most fun today.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can verify she has been with about 30 other men and think the number may be as high as 40 or so. I freaked out. Ended up in a mental hospital over it.

wow. doesn't the fact that she is your WIFE kinda trump her magic number in terms of importance? if i ever marry a girl, it would be because nothing that i ever found out about her (aside from having 4 ex husbands who all suspiciously died at young ages or something) could get between us, and certainly not something like her magic number. i can't even remember the last time i heard anybody discussing it with any level of judgement with somebody they were dating since i was in my first year of college. of the serious relationships i've been in (which were when the girls were 17/18, 19/20, and 23, they had been with 17, 4, and 16 men at the time. i'm not gonna call them to ask, but i'm sure those numbers are now around 35, 20, and 25. i have female friends who have honestly lost count with how many partners they've had, but are sure that it is over 75. it happens. what is more special than her number of partners is her number of husbands. i'm assuming that it is 1. THAT'S the number i'd focus on. (if it is more than 1, sorry lol)

(oh by the way, it says men are welcome to post on this thread. so if you could NOT suspend my account i'd appreciate it)