how many sexual partners to alot?

smallenough

Just Browsing
Media
Prague, Czech Republic (central europe... other wa
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I realy agree there isnt anything called "enough" most common trouble is that ladies are often scared of guys with many experiences so be careful what you will tell them... i know one girl for about 4 year (we are just only friends) and when i wanted to make her happy for a once (she had bad times with partners) the number of something over 25 (i had to count it for her because in whole my life it wasnt number... it was like counting apple with orange, peach, pear and who knows what else... i mean not a just number but one and one) so her reaction was a bit scared like... she trust me like a friend but anyway but i would be much more careful to tell the truth next time... For the others: guys in my opinion only positive way of having couple of parners before your will find life partner is to prevent interest in other partners in marriage ;) have a nice day i think about it :)

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I realy agree there isnt anything called "enough" most common trouble is that ladies are often scared of guys with many experiences so be careful what you will tell them... i know one girl for about 4 year (we are just only friends) and when i wanted to make her happy for a once (she had bad times with partners) the number of something over 25 (i had to count it for her because in whole my life it wasnt number... it was like counting apple with orange, peach, pear and who knows what else... i mean not a just number but one and one) so her reaction was a bit scared like... she trust me like a friend but anyway but i would be much more careful to tell the truth next time... For the others: guys in my opinion only positive way of having couple of parners before your will find life partner is to prevent interest in other partners in marriage ;) have a nice day i think about it :)

I don't think women are scared of experienced men. You're basing that off one girl's reaction. Rather have a guy who knows what he's doing than not.

omgurbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Undertook work training for treating STD's, the subject was aged 21 with 5 previous sexual partners. Me and my big mouth laughed and said "yeah right, and the rest".... the silence in the room was deafening.

Ive had many sexual partners and encounters (always used protection) and dont see it as a negative. Sex is essential for physical and mental health.