How many siblings do you have?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have an older half-sister from biodad's first marriage.[1] A younger brother [2] and sister [3] from Mom and biodad's marriage. Two older step-brothers [4,5] from Mom's second marriage. A step-brother (the same name and age, but we ain't twins...[6] ) and a younger step-sister [7] from Mom's latest marriage...eight is enough.

[Edit: 1: Love her madly. 2: If I never saw him again I wouldn't even notice. 3: My best friend in the world. 4,5: Can't stand them. 6: The brother I never had. 7: A hot mess. 8: And then there's me. Nuff said.]

Last edited:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There have been a total of four children in my immediate family, which would mean three brothers for me... however, one of them died before I was born, and another one died when I was only five. But all of them were older. It's the two oldest that have passed on. So for the majority of my life, it's just been me and my one brother. Over the years, I've had a total of nine step brothers and sisters, only three of which are still in my life in any way.

D

deleted3782

I have:
Half sister (same dad, different mom)
Half sister (same dad, different mom)
Half brother (same mom, different dad)
Half sister (same mom, different dad)
Half brother (same mom, different dad)

That covers siblings for me...

Last edited by a moderator:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have one sister who is 4 1/2 years older than me. She is an interesting mix of conservative and eccentric. Her recent thing is being involved in the Red Hat Society.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I loved it. Now as an adult, I wish I had a brother or sister, but when I was little, I was glad to get all the attention.

Because Darlin',

As we all know, its all about you! Wuv woo, boo!

Oh and to answer the question, I have one delightful younger brother who is a total blessing. He is a total doll.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
" I got his number and we've spoken sporadically since. I think (in SOME cases) family is important so I wanna stay in contact with him."
i can't believe u said this? dood...if nothing else in life is important...ITS FAMILY..regardless of flaws and etc..nothing is perfect...especially those we love...we, each of us...we are not perfect people...i would submit that some find being GAY is a flaw.
especially in families...i don't speak from experience first hand, but i have know guys wish that they had my parents as their own.

i have three brothers...one older two younger...i'd be lost with one of them gone, missing or not there...as i would be and will be when the day comes when my dad is gone...and my mom...it lingers in the back of my mind how my life will immediately change..the sense of being older..immediately...and loosing my best support team...mom and dad..
we have been blessed...we all live on the same street in the western burbs of chicago...its great..i miss being there...i still maintain my home there...tho..i bought a place in Ivy Va...but I'm rarely there...i seem to spend more time in federal tax courts around the country...
by all means dood...be the glue in ur family...do the work that must be done to become a family unit vs all spread out and all have gone separate ways...
as far as college...as wealthy as my parents are...i never took a dime from them for undergrad...or law school..or the LLM program at Harvard..i paid if all my self...for the exact reason...i didn't want to hear...'well he has a rich family'...so, i have a rich family...i did it on my own...
i would suggest u look at private schools...they have the best tuition assistance...and pump up your grades, ur test scores...its work..its sort of free...and it does get u where u want to be..in school...
look for schools as a google search what schools are the heaviest endowed...(cash) they are the ones that offer the free rides for those that can't pay the full freight or charge what u can pay and they do the rest...and most of it varies from one to the next...
do the research...
good luck with both..
r

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
middle child of 3 boys...and yes middle child gets forgotten...but yet i succeeded where they failed...parents never acknowledged and i have learned to live with this...love them but still they do not ever call me..if i want to see them it is always me who makes the first attempt...so i made my own family..it all works out just fine nearly everytime

cachondo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oldest of 7, me and then 6 sisters...talking about wanting a brother! Also, I was a triplet but the other two died at birth...so we really were 9 altogether.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have one older sister. Which is nice because I have a nephew and a niece (the children that I never wanted to have myself)