How many STDs have you had in your lifetime

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I have contracted crabs 3-4 times, ghonoreah like 3 times and clymedia once or twice.

I am wondering if sexually active people on here have had the same. i know they exist because the statistics show they are rampid.

Don't be shy. i think i am careful in choosing sexual partners but every once in a while i get one. i have been having sex for about 15 years.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been lucky...but i was really surprised when my friend Doug got an STD
just from being sucked.
He didnt do anything to the other guy at all.
I dont think i realized that someone sucking you could give you something.
YIKES.
What is the world coming to? :(

Another NYC friend is an admitted easy lay, has had too many partners to mention...does all sorts of risky stuff,
and he never BUT NEVER catches anything. He has never had an std.
weird.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 13 2005, 12:56 PM
I've been lucky...but i was really surprised when my friend Doug got an STD
just from being sucked.
He didnt do anything to the other guy at all.
I dont think i realized that someone sucking you could give you something.
YIKES.
What is the world coming to? :(

Another NYC friend is an admitted easy lay, has had too many partners to mention...does all sorts of risky stuff,
and he never BUT NEVER catches anything. He has never had an std.
weird.
[post=282602]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey brah, if you don't me asking, what did he get? Was it easily curable with penicillin? I know you can get herpes from being sucked...

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can?
Gosh, i'm so ignorant.

Shit.

He got gonhorrea (however you spell it)

:eek:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once has genital warts caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This was before the HIV awareness and condoms were just used mostly to prevent pregnancy. Although they generally are not a serious condition, having them removed for the penis is serious pain.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I never have unprotected sex - I am just scared of catching anything...But I did catch crabs about a 1yr and a half ago...Annoying little buggers - weird because I didn't know what was happening at first - I thought it was a case of jock itch and took me a good week and going clean shaven to get rid of them...I do have a friend who just found out a couple of months that he got HPV - sucks he had to break it to his girlfriend who he had been dating for 5 or 6 months before he found out and he has no idea where or who he got it from because he was kind of self-proclaimed male slut before he met his current girlfriend...Yeah - he said it hurt like a bitch when he had it lasered or burned off or whatever they do...

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had chlamydia once. Don't know who I got it from or when, and I had no symptoms. It came up on an STD test I had just as a precaution. Pretty embarrassing trying to tell recent partners about it.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SYD Prevention: When I joined the military way back when we were often shown movies that displayed the terrible things that can happen to a male's penis. That scared the hell out of me. I did not have to learn from my own mistakes.

Once I became an E-4 it was my task to pass out the condoms to those going ashore. They were free, but the Sailor going on liberty had to ask for his liberty card and a condom if he so desired one. I encouraged the use of protection and did not make a big issue of the condom issue duty when I was on duty.

What memories. Way back then.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never engaged in unprotected intercourse. A condom, however, does not inhibit crabs in the least. I once thought I had crabs. The doctor checked me out and said that it was jock itch, Did I feel like a goober, or what? :wacko: He prescribed an ointment and suggested that I use medicated powder on my goodies, and I've been good since. Luckily, I have never contracted an STD.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by aloofman+Feb 14 2005, 01:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aloofman &#064; Feb 14 2005, 01:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I had chlamydia once. Don&#39;t know who I got it from or when, and I had no symptoms. It came up on an STD test I had just as a precaution. Pretty embarrassing trying to tell recent partners about it.
[post=282834]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

We dudes like, usually never present symptoms when we catch an STD. All we usually get is a discharge. It&#39;s the women that have it bad when it comes to STDs.

Originally posted by hung@Feb 14 2005, 10:43 AM
SYD Prevention: When I joined the military way back when we were often shown movies that displayed the terrible things that can happen to a male&#39;s penis. That scared the hell out of me. I did not have to learn from my own mistakes.
[post=282918]Quoted post[/post]​

In sex ed, we had "the slide show." It showed like, every single STD and what it can do to yer genitals (both male and female). And then like, after whowing the rotting, green cocks, and the rotting, fungus-looking infestatons of pussies, they showed what happends to like, infants born to a mother who has an STD. That part made me really sad, like, almost to the point of tears. I remember this one little baby&#39;s eyes were like, literally glued whut. I think the woman had the clap, and the infectioncauses the baby&#39;s skin to grow in over his eyes. I&#39;m getting totally sad thinking about it :(

<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
@Feb 14 2005, 12:36 PM
I have never engaged in unprotected intercourse. A condom, however, does not inhibit crabs in the least. I once thought I had crabs. The doctor checked me out and said that it was jock itch, Did I feel like a goober, or what? :wacko: He prescribed an ointment and suggested that I use medicated powder on my goodies, and I&#39;ve been good since. Luckily, I have never contracted an STD.
[post=282949]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

And I bet they really are goodies, huh brah? :p

Edit: I&#39;m curious as to whethere whoever clicked 6+ is lying, or just trying to throw off the cruve?

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fortunately, I haven&#39;t contracted and STD...
But I did have a scare... :(
I slept with a guy who had genital warts (from hpv--was protected sex, though... ), and he didn&#39;t tell me :angry: ...
one of my friends came and told me at work after all was said and done :eek: ...
I left work early to confront him, and he denied it :angry: until I told him I was going to find out the truth... He said that the reason he didn&#39;t tell me was cause he&#39;d tested negative for six months and the doc told him he couldn&#39;t give it to someone else unless it was physically showing...
The next day I went to the local health unit and got tested (negative)... I was so lucky&#33;
The guy was really interested in me, but I was so pissed I wouldn&#39;t talk to him... and he wondered why... :blink:

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah - that is pretty sad not to let someone know what you have - it is pretty selfish and I don&#39;t care how much you like someone...I can say onething my friend who found out he HPV - the first thing he did is tell his current girlfriend...And even though they have accepted the fact that she has it too - they have actual really been working on their relationship...And I do have an ex-girlfriend who I am still pretty close w/tell me that her recently former boyfriend/fiance - has herpes and never told her...I mean the crazy thing is they have a kid and she didn&#39;t test positive for it but he knew he had it before they started dating...She happened to run accross his medication and had no idea what is was for so she called a doctor friend and asked...I couldn&#39;t possibly begin to forgive a person for that type of betrayal...

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 14 2005, 11:03 AM
We dudes like, usually never present symptoms when we catch an STD. All we usually get is a discharge. It&#39;s the women that have it bad when it comes to STDs.

With most STD&#39;s, women are less likely to show symptoms, but it can happen to either gender. I never did find out who I got it from, but it&#39;s very likely that she didn&#39;t know she had it at the time.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by aloofman+Feb 14 2005, 02:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aloofman &#064; Feb 14 2005, 02:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@Feb 14 2005, 11:03 AM

With most STD&#39;s, women are less likely to show symptoms, but it can happen to either gender. I never did find out who I got it from, but it&#39;s very likely that she didn&#39;t know she had it at the time.
[post=282988]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

It thought the only thing we usually present with is a discharge and like, sometimes burning when you piss. I thought that girls get it worse? Also, what is HPV?