How many Str8t men have had a Male/Male experience

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kenb, Jun 6, 2004.

1. kenb

kenb New Member

I was wondering how many straight guys have had a encounter with another guy? I'm curious because I'm straight yet have had a few encounters while I was in high school.

If you care to share the experience please reply.

My encounter was while playing "Truth or Dare" on my parents Hot Tub. It was pretty exciting. If anyone wants to know details contact me!

Thanks,
    Ken

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

I recognize there are different "kinds" of experiences being considered perhaps in this topic. I'll touch on the one which I'm all too familiar with from many years back, now.

A "comparison session" to check growth progress among really close friends and peers during high school is quite common for strt8's....more common than we tend to realize and would ever (comfortably) want to admit to. Even mutual JO's occur duing adolescence. All this doesn't necessarily indicate one's sexual preference. It boils down to (subconsciously) seeking affirmation that we're normal and okay as human males, comparatively speaking. If young boys don't feel secure in their masculinity at home (by being encouraged and able to discuss sex with their fathers!) then often they are seemingly forced to turn to the next outlet of info available--school friends or other males in their life's circles.

The real problem seems to be the needless guilt we carry around for years later when really... we shouldn't. It's taken years for me to stop blaming myself....even to understand what happened early in my very young life which led me to being so curious of other guys. In H.S., I was "approached" by another guy and I finally consented to "compare" with him. In many ways, I learned alot and really felt better (then) about myself and my own body. This was the one and only period in my fifty years of "same-sex" interest / activity.

3. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: Ofcoarse the unobtainable it always the most desairable. and theres the thrill of knowing you might be the only guy he ever does anything with.

4. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, now don't you feel like a lesbian? (Do you honestly think that Madonna/Britney kiss was for women?)

"It [ads showing two women who might be a couple] reminds me of the 'lesbian' scenes in Playboy magazine: women getting it on for men's enjoyment. I started calling this stuff 'lesploitation' because that's basically what it is."
    -- David Speakman

Of course, there's always threesomes. Would that be on a bisexual built for two?

Draft saved Draft deleted