How many straight guy would "try"

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
How many straight men would try or have tried gay sex or oral etc.

If you would tell us why? and if you have, then what did you try?

I see to attract st8/curious guys. And it makes sense that I'm equally attracted to them. As long as their refined, good looking and EDUCATED.

I have had sexual relations with several "straight" men.
meaning they've never had sex with a guy etc.
And I think the decision for them to try is mainly:
opportunity and discretion.
If those two things line up, they're game for most of anything.
And in my experience most of them were SUBMISSIVE and want to be DOMINATED. That I don't really get. But I've heard that they play the DOM role all their lives and they're curious about the other role.

And I've heard through conversation with alot of str8 guys.
That girls are not "doing it" for them.
Alot of guys loose interest in women.
And are not satisfied with them. And the same goes for women.
Alot of my females friends have turned lesbian because guy don't satisfy them either. One woman I know, never had an orgasm until she was with a woman. And shes in her mid 30's!
I can't imagine not having a orgasm until 30 something. Ugh.
It's almost sexless and purposeless without an orgasm.
That aint right.

You say what?

Last edited:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hooked up with my first guy when I was "straight" -- i.e. had only thought of, and had only enjoyed, sex with a partner of the other sex.

But Kevin was a friend, he was smart, he was funny, he had a great body & was very sexy. ANd he asked me! I trusted him, so we had sex. Started with oral (first, me receiving, later me giving), then progressed to anal, both giving and receiving.

I still have sex only with friends I trust.

johnny_snow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm very bi-curious and still haven't tried anything. I would love to be a submissive bottom for a night.
Why? I'm not sure if it's just for the experience or to "spice things up" from hetero sex. I have no desire to kiss a guy and I don't find myself attracted to guys. But sometimes I wonder what it would feel like to suck and bottom. Like you said, I think discretion and opportunity play huge roles.
Maybe one day!

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me it was a situational thing. I went to an all-boys boarding school and was in close quarters with young horny boys 24/7. We had open showers and as time went on I started to notice some of the good looking guys and their equipment :)
As time passed i got into some circle jerks and then later ended up fooling around with 3 of the cutest guys in the school. By fool around I mean mutual masturbation, oral sex and general touching (no anal).

After I left the school I started hooking up with girls, and since then I have exclusively slept with girls. However, I still have fond memories and I fantasize about repeating some of the things we did back then. ..probably one of the reasons I like this site and looking at cocks.

However, I state I am 80% straight, and I certainly identify with straight more then bi (if one needs to label such things)

The real questions for me, is if I hadn't had those experiences, then would I still fantasize about sucking a hot cock? Impossible to know I guess.

From my discussions with people on this site and elsewhere, what is clear is that many many guys and girls who primarily think of themselves as straight have tried or would try having some kind of sexual contact with the same sex if the circumstances are right.

As for guys that say girls are "not doing it for them" then this sounds like they may be gay and in the closet. But the notion that all guys who try it are secretly gay is crap.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never done anything with another guy IRL but I've always wanted to try it.

no sex and nothing intimate, at all. just touching and exploring each other, and most likely mutual masturbation and frotting. idk, I've always wanted to do that with another guy and just want to know what it's like to feel another dick. that's why I "label" myself as 20% gay on here - I don't find guys attractive but there's something about a penis that I can't ignore or even understand.

xarmanix

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its always most deff worth a try, specially if you are a naturally open minded individual (from personal experience) quite an enjoyable time if there is honest open communication and no awkwardness between the two or more ppl involved....very diff climactic experience specially for those new to the concept...

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont get these threads.. I mean if you "try" gay shit ( no offense intented ).. by definition you are now gay or bi , lmao..

You will never be straight again..Try telling your boys that you just took a cock in your ass, lol.. They will not think you are straight.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont get these threads.. I mean if you "try" gay shit ( no offense intented ).. by definition you are now gay or bi , lmao..

You will never be straight again..Try telling your boys that you just took a cock in your ass, lol.. They will not think you are straight.
are we actually talking about sex or just having fun with another guy?

if sex, then yeah, might be gay or at least bi... but personally I could never see myself doing that.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Why do you guys always show up? We know what you think, so if you don't like the thread, DON'T CLICK ON IT. You only make yourself look stupid. Honestly, wht do you think is going to happen eveyone will read it and suddenly change their minds?

LaCroix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
to land a chick my buddy and initiated a 3some. recently, I bottomed for him. I'm not sure I'll pursue another man if we ever break up, but I currently can't get enough from him or her.

Oh! I think we need the details please!

umami_tsunami

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great question. Here’s my take as a 99% straight identifying male with a very strong libido and sex positive attitude:

I find all kinds of people attractive, interesting and sexually appealing. The sexual attraction mainly applies to women, but occasionally I get sexually attracted to another man. That attraction is a combination of physical attributes and personality characteristics. Like most, I’m attracted to funny, confident, intelligent people who are comfortable in their skin, but retain some vulnerability and humility. I am attracted to people who care for themselves mentally, spiritually and physically.

I had two drunken/drug fueled experiences in my early 20’s with other men that were not fulfilling or terribly exciting (to my hazy recollection). I have had group sex experiences that were open, uninhibited and extremely rewarding, but not at all sexually focused on another man.

I have a very long time (30+yrs) gay friend who is very attractive to me. We have had a long on and off -somewhat emotionally intimate relationship (that involves a woman?!) I love him. When we were in high school, I knew he was gay and we swam, changed clothes, shared hotel rooms etc and had other random nakedness together, but never had any sexual contact. Now when we see each other, there remains an incredibly strong friendship and respect mixed with a tiny bit of sexual flirtation. I always tell him that if I were gay he would be my guy.

I have always been fascinated by and attracted to the penis. When I see an image of a great penis, I project myself as the user/owner of that penis. Because I admire a big, thick, strong penis and positively identify with it as a symbol of virility and strength does not mean I want to have sex with the owner of that penis. But I want to feel that penis in my hand. I want to feel it’s rock hard, quivering, pulsating power. I have had several PM’s on LPSG that lead me to believe I’m not alone in this feeling.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Without a doubt you have a degree in Human Sexuality. You seem to know everything.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Damn! Another supposed straight guy saying stupid stuff. Where do you guys come from? :confused: