How many straight men have sex with a trans regularly? Why do you prefer trannies?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a a few tran male to female friends who see straight men on a regular basis some for occasional sex ; a few who are having long term affairs with a married man.
What is it that draws you as a straight/bi man to these relationships? Is the sex hotter? Is it more of an emotional thing?

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
if you are talking about having sex with the trans Autumn Sandeen the answer would be none; str8 or other wise.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Because you can say it wasn't with a man. They look more feminine than many women. Go to Bangkok and you will know the ladyboys because they are more feminine and in many cases beautiful

allinallout

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not judging, cause I'm bi and probably would fuck a trans in the right circumstances, but if you fuck a trans your fucking a guy. "straight" guys probably think it's keeps them "straight" by fucking a trans but it don't does it???

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In San Francisco, there was spot called the Power Exchange it was three stories building with a basement, so the basement and first floor were for straight kinky floors and the third and fourth floor were gay areas.

However as the years progress the whole Power Exchange changed to all floors being being "straight" but not with because more women were showing up, but more trannies were there and more straight men were coming to Power Exchange. And the demand out weighed the gay customers.

On the weekends, you'd meet all these guys on the street lost, looking for Power Exchange.

My understanding they made enough money to move their operations to Las Vegas.

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not judging, cause I'm bi and probably would fuck a trans in the right circumstances, but if you fuck a trans your fucking a guy. "straight" guys probably think it's keeps them "straight" by fucking a trans but it don't does it???
You seem to assume that if two guys have sex that makes them gay. Not true at all, not even bi as far as my reasoning. Based on my experience, one's sexual stance is based on emotion, not how they get aroused.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You seem to assume that if two guys have sex that makes them gay. Not true at all, not even bi as far as my reasoning. Based on my experience, one's sexual stance is based on emotion, not how they get aroused.

bs. Guys who fuck guys all the time but call themselves straight are pussies who cant admit they like dudes. :rolleyes:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i don't think sexuality is black and white. but nonetheless, i reckon men into transsexuals are to some degree bi-sexual.

I think the unique combination of a cock and a woman's figure/body is the killer for them, and complements their bisexuality.

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a lot of trannies are tops..... any comments on that ?

alot of them arent LOL
it depends on what stage they are in hormone therapy, they might not be able to achieve or maintain an erection.

i am not the sexuality police but i would be hard pressed to believe a man if he claimed to be 100 straight if he enjoyed being with transsexuals, tops or not, meh

Reactions: AlteredEgo

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
alot of them arent LOL
it depends on what stage they are in hormone therapy, they might not be able to achieve or maintain an erection.

i am not the sexuality police but i would be hard pressed to believe a man if he claimed to be 100 straight if he enjoyed being with transsexuals, tops or not, meh
This is why I have the 20%, although it has been strictly bjs for me.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I disagree. the idea of men having sex with men and being straight is illogical.

for a man to have sex with another man, and enjoy it, he must be sexually aroused to the other man. So that in itself is homosexuality.

Reactions: malakos

D_Bemeslay Bugthorpe Boobtube III

Experimental Member
Media
Most men who become full-blown trannies do so to become "a woman." They see themselves as "a woman," or at least, by all measurements, are trying to remove all possible affiliations with masculinity in exchange for femininity. Is a straight man ignoring his bi-sexuality or acknowledging his sexual counterparts wish, if he sees her as a "woman" and defines his activity as straight?

Last edited:
Reactions: malakos

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think anyone is more qualified to answer that question than the men who go for these women.

I dislike labels because they're not definitive. I hear many of people say "I don't believe anybody is 100% gay or 100% straight" I prefer to say "I don't believe anybody is gay or anybody is straight" because it just gets in the way, and I'm a simple kinda guy.

I will say that I am sexually attracted to men and men only, and personally, I would never sleep with a female-to-male post-operative because they do not have what I look for in a man.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think sexuality, attraction, and sexual preferences are a lot more complicated than just whether or not you like penises.

TheBoyfriend (who is very straight) has told me that he would prefer to have a MMF threesome with me and a trans over one with me and a very masculine man, because he's just not attracted to masculinity. I would prefer the opposite.

I know exactly who he is talking about, which he admitted. We have a friend who looks just like a very gorgeous and famous model from the 80s, and she has a drop dead gorgeous face, long long legs, gorgeous breasts, and she has a penis. She's turned many straight boys who only "go gay" for her, because she's like a guy (great fun to hang out with, similar "guy" interests) but she looks like a gorgeous woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: pursine

JacquesValue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
trans-Chasers aren't Gay, and aren't closeted Gay. They might have trouble dealing with their attraction to Crossdressers and Transgenders (because of societal confusion on the matter?)

As a Homo, I can say that I'm not attracted to any of my Transwomen friends—dick or no dick. I see them as women, so it's no surprise that 'str8' men do as well.

If I like Transfags (Female-to-Males), does that make me straight because I'm fucking a hairy guy with a twat and mastectomy scars? I don't think so.

Gender is not binary. Gender is an expression of what's going on inside (at the time). I could never fuck a guy while I'm dolled-up in girl-drag. And he's got to take his lipstick and nylons off before sucking my dick.

Trannies have to be in drag in order to suck dicks. But trannies often also feel better having sex with women when they are themselves en-femme. It might require only the smallest token, like panties or a wig, but it does the job of gender expression. It stands to reason that it's the same for trans-Chasers.