How many straight men have sex with a trans regularly? Why do you prefer trannies?

D_Bussbye Bushsticker

Experimental Member
Media
I'm orally bi and I consider that a pre-op trans is the perfect thing for me to have sex with. I really don't get turned on that much by vaginas, but a buxom woman and a hard cock both really turn me on.

I haven't done it with a trans - but I would really like to. As a married man I've so far resisted!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For all those guys out there who might actually be interested in sex with a trans woman (or guy): they usually don't like being called trannies.

I'm not trying to get hyper PC here, but it's kind of like calling your gay friend a pansy. It's not the woooorst thing you can say, but it's a definite social faux-pas.

Also, to all those guys who think that having sex with a trans woman makes you gay: Gay guys tend not to be attracted to trans women. Cause trans women have boobs and wear skirts and lipstick, and whatnot. (Hint: "gay" means being attracted to men.) :p

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
''a lot of trannies are tops'' ........... I always heard that have no proof though.

If anything, maybe the opposite.

getting it in the ass all the while is conditioning for sex as a post-op transsexual, since they would be penetrated not penetrating.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kimber James is hot but still a preop, but she went too big with her last boob job. I liked her better with d cups not dd cups since she is only like 100lbs. I been with a post op trans so dos that mean I am bi or gay or does that only apply to preop trannies? Also does it matter if you knew it was a postop trans before you banged her? I knew she was a post op trans does this make me gay or bi? If she did not tell me I would have never knew she was once a dude.

Last edited:

rocnrobbie2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well to be honest I have always wanted to have a drop dead hot chic take me home and groped each other and got hot and hard to slip my hand under her panties to feel a cock hiding in there. It's just so hot and sexy to tongue what I would of thought a woman sqeeze her tits and ass while my she mouthed my cock. Just as my cock slipped in her ass and I reached for her flit and felt a cock I'd blow my load at least twice that nite as we Fuxked each other. The only thing hotter than wet pussy is a hot sexy t girl !

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my dick got hard, it was easy and sometimes the sex was pretty good. i dont prefer them over gg women though. someone who does may have a more enlightening pov. biologically it was a bisexual or gay act, but if you respect their transition its as straight as banging a girl with a strap on - depending if they still have their dingalings. speaking of which, if they had a penis it was an afterthought to me. i do the fucking whether ts or gg. and there isnt much a diff. between the two, just pussy is better.

It's straight.

You can only be gay or bisexual if you feel attracted to men.

Receiving any type of sex from a transsexual is not gay or bisexual. Straight men and lesbians can also enjoy such sex acts from dildos and strap-ons but that doesn't make the straight men gay or the lesbians straight now does it?

Science is simple here: attraction determines your sexual orientation.

Those attracted to trans-women are attracted to them because they look like women (and are women due to hormone replacement and brain) and therefore there attraction is straight.

Bisexual people are attracted to men and women (which can include trans-women) but if you're not attracted to men then you're not bisexual but straight. Simple as.

It's straight.

You can only be gay or bisexual if you feel attracted to men.

Receiving any type of sex from a transsexual is not gay or bisexual. Straight men and lesbians can also enjoy such sex acts from dildos and strap-ons but that doesn't make the straight men gay or the lesbians straight now does it?

Science is simple here: attraction determines your sexual orientation.

Those attracted to trans-women are attracted to them because they look like women (and are women due to hormone replacement and brain) and therefore their attraction is straight.

You can only say someone has bi-tendencies if they have desires of being with an actual man. If not, then they don't have those either. Once again guys: straight men can enjoy anal sex and *gasp* even being dominated and submissive. These acts don't make them gay or bisexual if their attraction is towards women.

Bisexual people are attracted to men and women (which can include trans-women) but if you're not attracted to men then you're not bisexual but straight. Simple as.

Gregory Paschal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow can you say "tangent?" Good grief...to answer the ORIGINAL question lol, in my opinion it is hotter.
When I was very young, i developed multiple fetishes like legs, feet, pale skin, etc...and everyone of these things were female body parts that turned me on. However, when I pictured a woman naked, she did not have a vagina. For whatever reason she had a penis and testicles centered on her smooth, soft, feminine, body and pretty face. Just the thought of a mans body or kissing a mans face turns my stomach! But my perfect woman, biologically speaking, could not be so traditionally defined! So yes, a sexy woman with a pretty face, long hair and a penis/balls is way hotter to me! Truth be told...i have never seen an attractive or arousing vagina. A vagina is about as good looking to me as a man is, not at all. Just saying.

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I guess there are no definitions left in the world--nothing has meaning nay more--gay by definition is two men having sexual contact--it doesn't matter if one of the men "looks" like a woman--so, by definition, a straight man would never have sex with a transsexual man--ever . . .

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd say I prefer trannys. I'm attracted to big cocks, not men. So a person that looks like a real hot woman, that is hung is second only to an actual hot woman to me. There are some GORGEOUS ones here in Puerto Rico.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In the final analysis, whether you call yourself straight or gay really has virtually nothing to do with who you will fuck and how...
Its nothing but the COMMUNITY to which you want to be seen as belonging.

If a vegetarian eats one burger a year.... is he still a vegetarian?
If a vegetarian never eats a burger... but only eats soy patties made to look like burgers, hot dogs, bacon etc..., and dreams of eating meat... is he still a vegetarian?

Personally... I think ALL men are essentially genetically pansexual.
Any ideas to the contrary are just wishful thinking and magical beliefs.

No matter how you try and indoctrinate them... the only difference between a gay man and straight man is the particular prejudices and societal fears from which they suffer.

get a vegan hungry enough and they will eat their best friend.
Get a man hard up enough and he will fuck the knothole in a fence.

Those who have had sex with both genders realize that it feels just a good.
Get over your ideas of what your 'supposed' to like and you can learn to enjoy either one.

Reactions: Penis Aficionado

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the final analysis, whether you call yourself straight or gay really has virtually nothing to do with who you will fuck and how...
Its nothing but the COMMUNITY to which you want to be seen as belonging.

If a vegetarian eats one burger a year.... is he still a vegetarian?
If a vegetarian never eats a burger... but only eats soy patties made to look like burgers, hot dogs, bacon etc..., and dreams of eating meat... is he still a vegetarian?

Personally... I think ALL men are essentially genetically pansexual.
Any ideas to the contrary are just wishful thinking and magical beliefs.

No matter how you try and indoctrinate them... the only difference between a gay man and straight man is the particular prejudices and societal fears from which they suffer.

get a vegan hungry enough and they will eat their best friend.
Get a man hard up enough and he will fuck the knothole in a fence.

Those who have had sex with both genders realize that it feels just a good.
Get over your ideas of what your 'supposed' to like and you can learn to enjoy either one.

bi priviledge.

Curious, do you think it's only my insecurities that keep me from liking the taste of broccoli? That its subtle societal cues and pressures which have made this mutant garden weed taste so unpleasant to my palate? Am I by nature pan-vegetarian and should delight in the taste of any and every vegetable which some other human being has enjoyed?

Broccoli_and_cross_section_edit.jpg

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
bi priviledge.

Curious, do you think it's only my insecurities that keep me from liking the taste of broccoli? That its subtle societal cues and pressures which have made this mutant garden weed taste so unpleasant to my palate? Am I by nature pan-vegetarian and should delight in the taste of any and every vegetable which some other human being has enjoyed?

Broccoli_and_cross_section_edit.jpg
No- I think that you are likely a 'super taster' which means that your genes give you a taste receptor on your tongue that others do not have, that makes certain kinds of food taste more metallic and so, unappetizing.

But , then, this is not about what you like or prefer..... you absolutely WOULD eat broccoli, if you were hungry enough.

The facts are the facts.
No one likes whiskey when they first taste it.
yet science shows that IF broccoli gave you an endorphin rush when you ate it... you could LEARN to like the taste in the exact same way that people LEARN to like the taste of whiskey.

Every prison and pirate ship proves that ANY man can learn to have sex with other guys, if he's gone long enough without.

Every story of sheep and goat herders fucking their charges proves that males are fundamentally pansexual and will fuck anything - even a melon- if that's the only thing they can get at.

So- you can go ahead and believe what you were indoctrinated to believe. Or, you can look at the evidence that proves that belief to be inaccurate.
I was raised to believe the same thing. But my introduction to sexuality pretty much proved that sex feels good, no matter who its with.

I still far rather prefer women. They taste far better to my tongue and my touch than the broccoli that is men.

And this makes perfect genetic sense... that most men, under most circumstances, would rather have sex with a woman.

But men in isolation with only men prove thru all human history that their hunger can make even broccoli palatable.

Last edited: