How many straight men have sex with a trans regularly? Why do you prefer trannies?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No- I think that you are likely a 'super taster' which means that your genes give you a taste receptor on your tongue that others do not have, that makes certain kinds of food taste more metallic and so, unappetizing.
I believe you may ne conflating terms. I'm a super-taster. I have a higher tolerance for bitter flavors than most people I know, and a higher sensitivity to salt. I can differentiate between different salts with my eyes closed, for example. Himalayan pink versus Hawaiian black, or red sea salt, for example. But this is because I have an above-average number of taste buds, not an additional taste receptor, and I find that more things taste of a hint of lemon, to me (especially fresh, black espresso) than metallic.

Spinach. Spinach tastes metallic as fuck. I like it though.

Those who have had sex with both genders realize that it feels just a good.
Get over your ideas of what your 'supposed' to like and you can learn to enjoy either one.

I'm attracted to women. The ones I have fucked are generally shit at eating pussy, AND cannot communicate about their own level of satisfaction though. Does not feel good. Yet the attraction remains. I keep telling myself I'm not fucking women anymore. But I keep giving it a go. I like the idea of it more than the result most of the time, I guess, though when it is good, it is great. I'm attracted to sime women because I am attracted to some women. The attractiin is inherent, and I always had this attraction. Always. What I used to have that I outgrew was a desire to have a girlfriend. I had girlfriends when I was... Um.. Much younger.

Last edited:
Reactions: malakos

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No- I think that you are likely a 'super taster' which means that your genes give you a taste receptor on your tongue that others do not have, that makes certain kinds of food taste more metallic and so, unappetizing.

But , then, this is not about what you like or prefer..... you absolutely WOULD eat broccoli, if you were hungry enough.

The facts are the facts.
No one likes whiskey when they first taste it.
yet science shows that IF broccoli gave you an endorphin rush when you ate it... you could LEARN to like the taste in the exact same way that people LEARN to like the taste of whiskey.

Every prison and pirate ship proves that ANY man can learn to have sex with other guys, if he's gone long enough without.

Every story of sheep and goat herders fucking their charges proves that males are fundamentally pansexual and will fuck anything - even a melon- if that's the only thing they can get at.

So- you can go ahead and believe what you were indoctrinated to believe. Or, you can look at the evidence that proves that belief to be inaccurate.
I was raised to believe the same thing. But my introduction to sexuality pretty much proved that sex feels good, no matter who its with.

I still far rather prefer women. They taste far better to my tongue and my touch than the broccoli that is men.

And this makes perfect genetic sense... that most men, under most circumstances, would rather have sex with a woman.

But men in isolation with only men prove thru all human history that their hunger can make even broccoli palatable.

Is this discussion about what I am, or what I could be in a limited set of circumstances? If I say "I like carrots and I don't like broccoli", does that mean I always liked carrots? Does it mean I will never like broccoli? Does it mean that "societal pressures and fears" are the primary influence on any of that?

I mark myself 99% straight. I do not think sexual preferences are necessarily rigid over time. But when I say "I am straight" it means at this point in time, I am attracted to women and not to men.

You're assuming some kind of societal peer pressure as responsible for that which isn't there, for myself, and for all straight men. If I tell you there isn't one, then you will just blindly reply that there is and I can't see it because I'm too brainwashed or some other ridiculousness.

I don't have any issues around the thoughts of being with a man except that I haven't encountered a man who I want to be intimate with. I leave complete room for the possibility to happen, but it doesn't. In light of the fact that it's not happened, it would be silly to refer to myself as bisexual since that communicates an orientation which really doesn't align with my preferences.

But you could take me to a deprogramming course and try to unwire whatever societal pressure you think is behind this, and at the end you wouldn't be able to talk me into liking men any more than you could talk me into finding a woman attractive who I did not find attractive.

I am what I am and I likes what I likes.

P.S. Not a super taster. Kind of the opposite... I have a pretty childish palate. I like my steaks medium-well and have been known to eat them with ketchup. Heresy!

I had a friend who could pick out all the individual herbs that were in a given dish. He was actually more of a super-smeller. That's not me though.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, just to add, just because I say that I am not suffering from societal pressures and fears doesn't meen I feel like society doesn't have an influence on development, obviously it does.

For example, I don't think that men in Saudi Arabia are less respectful of women than men in Sweden because Saudi men have some kind of misogyny gene, It's clearly an attitude that's a product of their cultural upbringing. If I was raised in ancient greece, I would likely have a different interest in sex with men than I do now.

But these aren't active pressures. If a tree grows on a windy outcropping on a mountain and the wind guides the tree to lean to the east as it grows, it doesn't mean that if you stop the wind that the tree will change to be straight up and down. The growth has already happened.

My sexual orientation is already developed. Even if societal pressures and cues had an influence on that development, it doesn't mean that I'm feeling those same pressures now, but nor does it mean that removing those pressures somehow changes my personality. I am who I am and I like what I like.

Someday maybe I'll love me some dick. But that day is not today :p

sry59simon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok this thread has taken on a life of it's own. I will confess that I had an encounter when I was in college,with a young man that was born female. I don't like labels so I don't use them. However this encounter with for all intents and purposes I thought was male and was somewhat surprised when there was still female plumbing. After the initial surprise, it was quite an interesting experience.

Longrider23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sick blantant transphobia, dude
Nice that you didn't even bother to dress it up
Thats not what the word phobia means. I doubt that person fears trannies and much as you fail to understand english definitions. Plus what he said really wasnt all that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: malakos

Thats not what the word phobia means. I doubt that person fears trannies and much as you fail to understand english definitions. Plus what he said really wasnt all that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.
Nah, subscribing to the kind of “transgender panic” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense) attitudes that get transgender women killed for not disclosing their “real” gender is pretty much textbook transphobia. Has anyone here met a transgender person they haven't tried to fetishize in one fucked up way or another?

Longrider23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah, subscribing to the kind of “transgender panic” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense) attitudes that get transgender women killed for not disclosing their “real” gender is pretty much textbook transphobia. Has anyone here met a transgender person they haven't tried to fetishize in one fucked up way or another?

Biology hasnt changed one bit since the beginning of time. The only thing thats changed is the human desire to make their worldview a reality.

Biology hasnt changed one bit since the beginning of time. The only thing thats changed is the human desire to make their worldview a reality.
Like you trying to force yours? Also lmao @ biology not changing since the beginning of time; people used to think human emotions were controlled by four mystical fluids in the body, and you'd be ostracized for thinking otherwise. People used to think that skull shaped determined personality traits (and used that fact to ground their racism in “science”), and you'd be shunned for thinking otherwise in that era. People used to (and still do) think you can use genetics to breed out society's “undesirables.”

The sciences have gone through plenty of paradigm shifts throughout history, and there's no reason to believe they won't go through another in the areas of gender and genetics.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone here met a transgender person they haven't tried to fetishize in one fucked up way or another?
I went to a poetry recital by transwomen once, in the basement of a gay pub. A friend wanted to go to the event because her college tutor was going to be there. I was too bored by being forced to listen to their terrible verse to fetishize anything.

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i don't think sexuality is black and white. but nonetheless, i reckon men into transsexuals are to some degree bi-sexual.

I think the unique combination of a cock and a woman's figure/body is the killer for them, and complements their bisexuality.

I like this 'pan-sexual' term I've heard being thrown about the place. Not gay, not straight not locked into bisexuality neither - it embraces human sexuality in all of its forms both current and yet to be invented.

If there's mutual attraction we fuck. Nothing more matters.

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm attracted to women. The ones I have fucked are generally shit at eating pussy, AND cannot communicate about their own level of satisfaction though.

Bingo!! I was actually talking about this with a woman at work the other day. Lot's of people fall for the false bit of 'conventional wisdom' that say all men are better at blowjobs because they own a penis and understand the nature of cock more that a woman could. And vice versa with women owning a vagina and so understading pussy on a deeper level than a bloke ever could.

It doesn't always translate into being an oral sex deity on your own gender!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like this 'pan-sexual' term I've heard being thrown about the place. Not gay, not straight not locked into bisexuality neither - it embraces human sexuality in all of its forms both current and yet to be invented.

If there's mutual attraction we fuck. Nothing more matters.
I like the term too. It doesn't apply to me, but I can dig it.

Reactions: Haggard_Wisdom

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bingo!! I was actually talking about this with a woman at work the other day. Lot's of people fall for the false bit of 'conventional wisdom' that say all men are better at blowjobs because they own a penis and understand the nature of cock more that a woman could. And vice versa with women owning a vagina and so understading pussy on a deeper level than a bloke ever could.

It doesn't always translate into being an oral sex deity on your own gender!
I was at a get together. Three of us were women who have sucked a lot of dick. One of us was a gay dude whonhas sucked a lot of dick. For some reason, he spontaneously wanted to teach us technique. There was nothing for me to learn from him. The other two were not physically capable of applying what he was trying to teach, at least not with a banana, though they said they could with a penis. In the middle of his demonstration, he began to choke and tears streamed from his eyes. I took to my banana, picked up where his abbreviated demo left off, and blew his mind. The other two women giggled, then peeled and ate all the bananas. His was bruised and partially smooshed. Mine was pristine. I'm going to go ahead and assume that despite being a vastly more prolific fellator than I, I'm much better at giving head. Who knows? Maybe he'd be awesome at cunnilingus if he were interested in giving it a go. And maybe the reason my demo was better was that I was stone sober, and he had both wine and coke.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
*Raises hand*

I'm not even sure what you mean by this. I met Maggie when she was Mark. One of the most intelligent people I know. Great sense of humor, and it was quite interesting to converse about nearly any topic, including her transition. She was quite open and honest, and as she was a married man in her forties with children, she went through quite an ordeal.

At any rate, Maggie is a friend I miss, as we went our separate ways as our jobs changed. If any of this qualifies as "fetishize", just let me know.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was at a get together. Three of us were women who have sucked a lot of dick. One of us was a gay dude whonhas sucked a lot of dick. For some reason, he spontaneously wanted to teach us technique. There was nothing for me to learn from him. The other two were not physically capable of applying what he was trying to teach, at least not with a banana, though they said they could with a penis. In the middle of his demonstration, he began to choke and tears streamed from his eyes. I took to my banana, picked up where his abbreviated demo left off, and blew his mind. The other two women giggled, then peeled and ate all the bananas. His was bruised and partially smooshed. Mine was pristine. I'm going to go ahead and assume that despite being a vastly more prolific fellator than I, I'm much better at giving head. Who knows? Maybe he'd be awesome at cunnilingus if he were interested in giving it a go. And maybe the reason my demo was better was that I was stone sober, and he had both wine and coke.
IMO, great sex is 10% technique and the remaining balance is equal parts attitude and ability to perceive what is needed at the time. In other words, sometimes I might want the banana to remain pristine, sometimes bruised and smoothed, but I always want to see that lustful dirty-girl gleam in her eyes....