How many threads have you hijacked?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread is on a plane to Cuba as we speak.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Basically all of them I've ever touched. I can't stick to a topic. I'd be a bad author.

Speaking of, has anyone read the Road by Cormac McCarthy? Do people talk about books on the internets?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Basically all of them I've ever touched. I can't stick to a topic. I'd be a bad author.

Speaking of, has anyone read the Road by Cormac McCarthy? Do people talk about books on the internets?
I'm not familiar with Cormac McCarthy. I haven't been reading nearly enough lately, though. Been spending more time working in the yard.

To the OP: None.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not familiar with Cormac McCarthy. I haven't been reading nearly enough lately, though. Been spending more time working in the yard

It's a good book. Quick but powerful. That being said, it's probably better to be outside in the spring rather than inside reading. Maybe I should put the books down and get to some yardwork myself...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a good book. Quick but powerful. That being said, it's probably better to be outside in the spring rather than inside reading. Maybe I should put the books down and get to some yardwork myself...
Our garden is looking pretty good by now, but our weather has been bizarre. It's not supposed to still be this cool at night (mid40s).

Have you Canadian folks had odd weather this year?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We've been having odd weather since the eighties. This "global weather destabilization" business is not just some ephemeral idea up here.

It was 28 one day this week and then down to 11 and now it's back up to 23. In April we had warmer weather than most of May. It's happened on more than a couple of occasions in the last week that the nights were as warm or warmer than the days. Is that the kind of shit you're getting? Translated to farenheit, of course.

I'll tell you, though, our vegetable garden is loving it. It's greener than a golf course.

P.S. Anyone know a good way to keep bad-ass city squirrels out of your garden? I've been trying blood meal and cayenne powder to little avail. Someone recommended mint. Anyone have luck with mint?