How many threads have you killed?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I've killed more than a couple. I think... I'm also guilty of shamelessly bringing them back from the dead. Ehem...redhead'sthread...ehem.

But isn't this going to just turn into a contest to see who can kill the thread?

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I've killed more than a couple. I think... I'm also guilty of shamelessly bringing them back from the dead. Ehem...redhead'sthread...ehem.

But isn't this going to just turn into a contest to see who can kill the thread?
Probably, just like the other thread. On principle alone, this one's gonna be around for a while.. now I'll REALLY feel like a jackass if I do, in fact, kill this thread..

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've killed a couple, or as I like to think, it was on life-support and I pulled the plug.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Until they're closed by some thorazine over-medicated moderator, no thread is really dead-trust me. I've slaughtered theKill This Thread thread three or four times already and still it breathes.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have killed several and given quite few others the flu. It happens in real life too, so I should likely be alarmed.