How many threads have you killed?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
So stop your kvetching already and go carve some brisket for us (we're likely to be here all night) and bring along a nice plate of latkes since I'm in the mood for some fried food.

HMM, yes me 2, i'll have a Panini, Hazelnut coffee, Large please and would you get me some do-nuts from Wendys,cheers for that.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So stop your kvetching already and go carve some brisket for us (we're likely to be here all night) and bring along a nice plate of latkes since I'm in the mood for some fried food.

Ummmm.... No brisket but I got some left over matzo ball soup and a jar of gefilte fish in the fridge.

Fried food?...you'll have a heart attack then where would that leave us? Yeah always thinking about yourself. Some mensch.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well I think I killed a thread not too long ago. I thought I had finally put the final nail in the coffin of this thread, but alas, I turn my back and someone has opened it back up.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
see now....here we go again..... I step away from the thread for 2 minutes and someone goes and opens it up again....geez ya'll

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Bump*

This thread must not die.

The threads that I've started never went anywhere. I'll stick to replying and, well, bumping.

Well bump me then! :tongue:

I don't feel so alone now I find there's a whole community of us 'thread killers' :rolleyes:

I even stopped posting altogether at one time cos every time I said anything (usually totally inane or just a bit funny cos I'm too fearful of being contravercial here and let's admit it, I know NOTHING about willys, whatever size they are :rolleyes: ) it was instant death of the thread....

The only one I can't kill is that daft 'kill this thread' one in the funnies which is pretty ironic!

But now I don't feel so bad :biggrin1: Thanks guys and gals :wink:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Well bump me then! :tongue:

I don't feel so alone now I find there's a whole community of us 'thread killers' :rolleyes:

I even stopped posting altogether at one time cos every time I said anything (usually totally inane or just a bit funny cos I'm too fearful of being contravercial here and let's admit it, I know NOTHING about willys, whatever size they are :rolleyes: ) it was instant death of the thread....

The only one I can't kill is that daft 'kill this thread' one in the funnies which is pretty ironic!

But now I don't feel so bad :biggrin1: Thanks guys and gals :wink:

No probs K8, have a good day :smile: