how many times actually do you have sex per week

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I should add that since we both work at home, we have more opportunity. No commutes, and on occasion our dear little loinspawn is at a neighbour's home for a couple of hours during the day.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a friend your age who bangs her 50 YO hubby at least 15 times a week. Dirty mare, she's probably doing him right now.

You shouldn't have a problem training BF gradually - I think it's about habit and we have enormous egos.

Personally I practice tantra to a degree so sex is more than numbers - I am more than happy to have very long lovemaking sessions without ejaculating. This also keeps me pretty much horny all the time. :redface:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf and I usually have sex every day, although it's sorta easy since we live really close. We're in college so we have a lot to do but schedules are flexible and such. Sometimes if we're both around on breaks we have it more than once a day. We're pretty lucky I think cuz we both want it a lot, if one of us didn't there might be a problem! When we started having sex he wanted it more than me but now that I have so many orgasms it's so good I want it all the time too :biggrin1: .

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd say 3-4 times during the week, and 2-3 times a day on the weekends.

I'm 22, he's 27.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
joystick said:
Man do I have it bad. 1 to 2 times a month. My wife is high strung. 3 kids. Both of us have our own companies. At least 3 times a week by my self. My wife could go with out it for months...

Likewise, my wife's busy schedule has reduced her libido so I too have taken comfort in fine tuning my masturbation techniques! I lucky if we have sex once a week at the moment.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Every other night is the norm for us. We sometimes meet for a lunch date during the week and have a little fun. I'm 24 and he's 28. We have a small child as well, so we have to be creative. Our drives used to be way mismatched, but somehow it all worked out.

himu

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well... it seems that 3-4 times a week is the most common senario.<br>
I'm 36 and my wife is 31. we manage to do it 4-5 times a week. <br>
Although she is ok with it.. i wish we could do it as often as once a day... like the earlier days... :tongue: :biggrin1:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably 2 or 3 times a week, four when I'm very horny. Sometimes I also go for a week without, but at the end of that week I'm walking like a horny cat, ass forward and chirping at everything vaguely looking like a big pleasurer. Well, happens rarely.

I want to tie in another question here. What do you prefer: Many short, shallow sessions in a week, or fewer, more intense and deeply felt sessions?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I want to tie in another question here. What do you prefer: Many short, shallow sessions in a week, or fewer, more intense and deeply felt sessions?

My preference is a mix of lots of long, intense sessions punctuated by shorter ones. The only trouble is when the quickie unintentionally lengthens and you realize you're late for work, app't, etc. :biggrin1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
My preference is a mix of lots of long, intense sessions punctuated by shorter ones. The only trouble is when the quickie unintentionally lengthens and you realize you're late for work, app't, etc. :biggrin1:

Indeed! "Unintentionally". Uh huh :tongue: . I am a greedy one. Give me a quickie and I usually want it to turn into a longie, and I do love those long, intense marathons, hence my preference for guys with stamina :biggrin1: . More important than size IMO. :biggrin1:

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my husband is 40 and I am 26 we make love twice a week usually. He works 2nd shift and I have to get up early every morning, so we don't get the opportunity but for weekends.

My ex and I would much more often. Like, every night. He was a sex fene...I guess that was ok with me too:)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Mercurialbliss said:
Indeed! "Unintentionally". Uh huh :tongue: . I am a greedy one. Give me a quickie and I usually want it to turn into a longie, and I do love those long, intense marathons, hence my preference for guys with stamina :biggrin1: . More important than size IMO. :biggrin1:

Makes a great excuse, doesn't it? "'Scuse me I'm late, but I had this hot young stud over tonight, couldn't stop boffing him this morning!"

Personally I'm a fan of stretching thing, so long, intense sessions have a clear preference. And then spice it up with the occasional panties-to-the-side, up against the wall quickie.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In a new relationship twice a week is all I can or want to handle. It takes me a month or so to feel comfortable with a woman romantically. When I sleep with one woman (who I am comfortable with) almost every night my sex drive goes up. I think it has something to do with the comfort level and her pheremones increasing my own natural drive. Then I can have sex at least once a day. Three times in one day is not uncommon. Especially on a sunday when we are together the whole day.

I prefer long extended session. It is like an exercise that helps both sperm production and the length of time and intensity of my erections.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alot. And certainly alot more than when I was in my 20's. I must be getting better at this business.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We might have sex 2x ,sometimes 3 times a week. It takes me a good 3-4 days to feel horny again.
Although that can change at any time. But if I know he's really interested, then sure.

When my husband wakes up with a hard-on he takes care of that in the shower.
I am not quite human in the morning.
He has said he'd rather have sex when I'm really ready. I do think I've slowed down in the last few years.
My sex drive is still very strong tho. I think he enjoys the fact that I often seduce him.

newyoungone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think it really has to depend on the chemisty and point in your life.

if you are feeling horny as a dog and need to get some and have found a suitable person to do it with, then what's going to stop you from having sex as much as possible.

there was some study a while ago stating that it was healthy for a couple to have sex 2 times a week, it was even healthier if they managed to have sex 3-4 times a week.

personally i'd say that 2-4 times a week is my choice, but then again depending upon the week i might not want sex at all.