how many times actually do you have sex per week

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend and I see each other mostly on weekends, so we have a lot of sex in a relitively short amount of time. :wink:
5 times in 36 hours this past weekend, but that was a little more than normal.
What can I say? We were extra horny!:biggrin1:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I want to tie in another question here. What do you prefer: Many short, shallow sessions in a week, or fewer, more intense and deeply felt sessions?

How about many, more intense, and deeply felt sessions? :wink:
Quickies are cools too, but my own orgasms tend to be more intense with more stimulation.:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw this thread floating for a while,so fuck it im gonna answer it now. With my girfriend about two times a week. With here brother whenever she isnt around. :smile:

kuriousrebecca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
2 to 3 times a week, but only because our schedules don't permit more..and, since some people have mentioned it - i'm 26, and he's 27.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Depends. If I'm at home with my wife, 2-3 times a week, so that would be my guide at age 50 for sex in a steady relationship, although I would like it every day. Of course it was more like 4-5 times a week when younger. However I also have a married woman 'friend' when I'm away from home on business; we meet 3-4 times a week, about 10 weeks a year and fuck each other senseless each time, just for mutual enjoyment as she also likes it more often than she gets it at home. I also have the occasional recreational fuck outside these relationships. Unless someone has moral or religious reasons for not having this sort of affair just for sex, I recommend it when you (m or f) need it more than your partner.

MissBadaBing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am 24 and my boyfriend is 28. We have sex somewhere in between 5 and 9 times a week usually. His office is like two blocks away from the place I work. So at least three days a week I stop by on my way to work for a quickie. I almost always wear a cocktail dress to work, so it is easy to do it without getting all wrinkled and messed up. Some nights I stop by his place and stay with him after work if both of our mornings aren't too busy the next day. And every Saturday night we get all dressed up and go out to dinner and then a bar or lounge, I stay the night with him and then we do brunch on Sunday. It is a great way to spend the weekend, I look forward to it all week. T.G.I.F.!

JLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all about timing.....would like to have some sort of contact, once a day....weather it be by myself or with my guy. Like I said it is about timing.

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi guys , i'm pretty new here and i'm asking a serious question ......i'd realy love to know how many times you ACTUALLY have sex per week .not how many times you,d like it ......i'll tell you why .....my boyfriend only wants to make love twice a week and i want it lots more .....hes 40 i,m 38 and i,m trying to find out if i'm over sexed or if hes under sexed .......so maybe you guys could help me out with actual times per week and your age so i can work out if hes jjust normal ..... hope you,ll help out here thanks

Does masturbation count?

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While college is going only once a month probably cause my boyfriend and I go to diffeent colleges quite far apart, During the sumer and vacations almost everyday

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hypothetically speaking if i could, i would have sex at least 3-4 times per day. however i have gotten good after alot of practice at picturing women while jacking it, so while not really a substitute for sex, it helps quench the thirst so to speak.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually - not per week, but more like only once or twice a YEAR (and sometimes I've gone 4, 5 and 6 years without any... :frown1:)

Ideally - 3 or 4 times a DAY! :biggrin1: (but then that work thing gets in the way... :tongue:)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex, whats that?? Not kidding either. Wish I was.
I would love 4 - 5 times a week.

I know the feeling... In my life I went a long time without dating anyone, and then I seem to date guys with chronic health problems! (not their fault, I know, but it can be frustrating to me, and also for the guy, when their health problems interfere with their libidos...)

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I try to have sex three or four times a week. We both just love it and enjoy it a huge amount. If our schedules allowed we would bang more. As to "sex"... really, it really doesn't matter if she/he masturbates you or your have normal sex. Just relax and have fun. If we have only 20 minutes we get in the shower and have fun. If we have only 10 minutes we have sex when we wake up in the morning before going to work. It really doesn't matter... just have fun with each other and enjoy shooting off.